E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 5. Reliability of Fuel and Energy Supply to the Consumer, Energy Security|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- Electrical Safety Rules. Edition 6 (Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Government of the Russian Federation (31.12.2009), N 1220, About definition of the long-term rates of reliability indicators and quality of the delivered goods and the rendered services applied at establishment [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Energy of Russian Federation (26.07.2017), N 676, Methodology for assessing technical condition of the main technological equipment and power transmission lines of power plants and electric networks [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Energy of Russian Federation (19.02.2019), N 123, Methodological guidelines for calculating the probability of failure of a functional unit and a piece of the main technological equipment and assessing consequences of such a failure [Google Scholar]
- F. L. Byk, L. S. Myshkina, I, A, Sabadash IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 791, 01204 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Saati Making decisions. Method of hierarchy analysis, Radio and communication (1993) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nazarychev, A. Tadzhibaev, D. Andreyev E3S Web of Conferences, 25 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Rosseti Siberia is preparing a platform for the transition to network management digital model [Online] Available: https://rosseti-sib.ru (Accessed on: May 15, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.Khokhlov, Y.Melnikov, F.Veselov, D.Kholkin, K. Datsko Distributed energy in Russia: Development Potential [Online] Available: http://www.energosovet.ru/stat/skolkovo_914.pdf (Accessed on: May 13, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. L. Byk, L. Myshkina, K. N. Khokhlova Advances in Engineering Research Actual “Issues of Mechanical Engineering”, 133, 525-530 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.G.Fishov, Yu.V. Kakosha The International Scientific and Practical Conference: Alternative and Intellectual Energy, 2, 18-20 (Voronezh, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.G.Fishov, N.N.Lizalek, Y.V.Kakosha, I.L. Klavsuts D. A.Klavsuts International universities power engineering conference UPEC, 54 (Bucharest, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.