E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 5. Reliability of Fuel and Energy Supply to the Consumer, Energy Security|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- M. Velikanov, A. Nekrasov, A. Reznikovskij, Proceedings of Academy of Sciences. Power Engeneering and Transport, 2, 151-157 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- V. Zorkaltcev. Long-term temperature variations and impact on the economy and energy (Geo, Novosibirsk, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- V. Zorkaltcev. Fluctuations in fuel demand for heating in the economic regions of the USSR (ESI SB RAS, Irkutsk, 1998). [Google Scholar]
- V. Zorkaltcev, I. Mokryi, I. Khazheev. Long-term variations in winter temperatures in the regions of Russia and their impact on the reliability of power supply. Energy policy, 4, 81-91 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I. Khazheev. How does climate affect the economy? Eco, 7, 147-162 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- I. Khazheev. How do you know when you meet? About predicting winter by the date of its beginning. Eco, 4, 124-133 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I. Khazheev. Research of fluctuations in the demand for energy resources for heating based on long-term meteorological data. System research in power engineering, 45, 144-151 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L. Khrilev. On the influence of the climatic factor on the perspective installation of the fuel and energy balance. Teploenergetika, 2, 16-20 (1966). [Google Scholar]
- L. Khrilev. District heating and fuel and energy complex. (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1979). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Rudenko. Methodological issues in the study of the reliability of large power systems. Proceedings of Academy of Sciences of the USSR. Energy and transport, 1, 7-24 (1976). [Google Scholar]
- Russian Hydrometeorological Portal All-Russian Research Institute of Hydrometeorological Information. URL: http://aisori.meteo.ru/ClimateR. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.