E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 5. Reliability of Fuel and Energy Supply to the Consumer, Energy Security|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- Guidelines for designing the development of power systems. Project. Ministry of Energy of Russia. May 29, 2019 (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Rudenko Y.N., Cheltsov M.B. Reliability and redundancy in power systems. - Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1974 - 263 p. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Wenyuan Li Probabilistic Transmission System Planning. Wiley-IEEE Press. 2011. 376 p. [Google Scholar]
- Krupenev D.S., Perzhabinsky S.M. The problem of optimizing the adequacy of electric power systems. Digest: Methodological issues in the study of the reliability of large energy systems. 2013. P.462-469. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Krupenev D.S., Kovalev G.F. Reliability evaluation of the links of the main structure of electric power systems. Risk analysis problems. 2010. T. 7. No. 3. P. 34-39. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 27, 2010 N 1172 (as amended on June 30, 2020) “On approval of the Rules for the wholesale electricity and capacity market and on amendments to some acts of the Government of the Russian Federation on the organization of the functioning of the wholesale electricity and capacity market”. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- The concept of ensuring reliability in the electric power industry / Ed. under the editorship of Voropay N.I., Kovalev G.F. Publishing House “Energy”, 2013. 301 p. [Google Scholar]
- Krupenev D.S. Assessment of Power System Adequacy with Renewable Energy Sources and Energy Storage Systems // E3S Web of Conferences. Vol.58. ID: 01012. 2018. DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/20185801012 [Google Scholar]
- Kovalev G.F., Lebedeva L.M. Reliability of Power Systems. / Springer. 2019. 237 p. [Google Scholar]
- Billinton R., Allan R.N. Reliability Evaluation of Power Systems. – Plenum Publishing (New York), 1996. – 540 p. [Google Scholar]
- Belyaev N.A., Korovkin N.V., Wonderful V.S. Calculation of indicators of power systems adequacy taking into account the variable topology of the electrical network. Electricity. 2016. No. 4. P. 4–10. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Lebedeva L.M., Kovalev G.F., Krupenev D.S. Electric power systems adequacy standardization and formation of generating capacity reserve // Reliability and safety of power engineering. T.11. # 1. 2018. P. 4-13. (In Russian) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Markovich I.M. Modes of energy systems. - Moscow: Science. - 1986, 252 p. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Energy of Russia dated 02.28.18 No. 121 “On approval of the scheme and development program for the Unified Energy System of Russia for 2018 - 2024” (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Methodological recommendations for the design of the development of power systems / CO 153-34.20.118-2003, Approved by order of the Ministry of Energy of Russia dated June 30, 2003 No. 281э. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.