E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 5. Reliability of Fuel and Energy Supply to the Consumer, Energy Security|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- Handbook on Constructing Composite Indicators: methodology and user guide / OECD, 152 p. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Index of U.S. Energy Security Risk (2017 edition) / Global Energy institute U.S. Chamber of Commerce, 89 p. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- WEF. Global Energy Architecture Performance Index. Report, 32 p. URL: http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Energy_Archit ecture_Performance_Index_2017.pdf (2017) [Google Scholar]
- WEC. World Energy Trilemma Index: Monitoring the Resilience of National Energy Systems, 145 p. URL: https://www.worldenergy.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Energy-Trilemma-Index-2017-Report.pdf (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.W. And, WL. Choond/ Energy security: Definitios, dimensions and indexes // Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviws, № 42, pp. 1077-1093. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IEA. Measuring short-term energy security. 15 p. URL: http://www.yumpu.com/en/document/view/19621056/measuring-short-term-energy-security-iea (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Kononov Yu.D. Analysis of the experience accumulated abroad in the comprehensive assessment of energy security // Energeticheskaya politika, No. 6, pp. 98-107. (2018) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Kononov Yu.D., Kononov D.Yu. Evaluation of sustainability of energy sustems development to energy threats // National Interests: Priorities and Security, vol. 15, iss. 12, pp. 2317-2326. (2019) (In Russian) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lesnykh V.V., Timofeeva T.B. Methodological approach to the assessment of resilience of the energy sector of Russia and its regions // Issues of improving the energy sector. – Saratov. Issue 8: Improving energy systems: Proceedings of the XIII international scientific and engineering conference (Saratov, November 1-3, 2016), pp. 14-17. (2016) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Makarov A.A. Approaches to the assessment of resilience and risks of the Russia’s energy industry development. In Energy systems analysis: methodology and research findings / Ed. by A.A Makarov and N.I. Voropai. Energy Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 309 p. (2018) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.