E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 5. Reliability of Fuel and Energy Supply to the Consumer, Energy Security|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- A.N. Kopaigorodsky, L.V. Massel, Methods and technologies for data and knowledge storage construction for energy studies purposes Research service in the Internet: supercomputer centers and problems: proceedings of International supercomputer conference 481-485 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Arshinsky, A.G. Massel, S.M. Senderov, Information technology of intellectual support for research on energy safety problems Bulletin of IrGTU 7 (47), 8-11 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Shaykhutdinov AM2015 The possibility of using cloud technologies in energy sector Contemporary scientific research and innovations 2.P.3.. [Electronic source] Available at: Unpubl URL http://web.snauka.ru/issues/2015/02/45646 (access date 02/02/2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Energy site / Top news // Passport of ‘Russia’s energy sector digital transformation’ program has been approved [Electronic source] Available at: https://minenergo.gov.ru/node/10859 (access date 01/10/2020) [Google Scholar]
- On National Goals and Strategic Objectives of the Russian Federation through to 2024 [Electronic source] Available at: https://minenergo.gov.ru/view-pdf/11246/84473 (access date: 5/25/2019 [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Mozokhin and V.N. Shvedenko, Analysis of the directions of digitalization development of home and foreign energy systems Scientific and technical bulletin of information technologies, mechanics and optics 19 No.4, 657–672 Preprintdoi: 10.17586/2226-1494-2019-19-4-657-672 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Source: Site: Power and industry in Russia – energy sector employee’s information portal. How to hack the Cloud [Electronic source] Available at: URL: https://www.eprussia.ru/epr/347-348/4553050.htm (access date 02/14/2020) [Google Scholar]
- Russia’s energy sector digital transformation Electronic source] Available at: http://digitenergy.ru/wp-content/themes/energy/img/materials-2018/2/5.pdf (access date: 5/25/2019 [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Pluzhnik, M.A. Saprykina, Energy security and threats to its provision in modern Russian economy Russian entrepreneurship 6 (238), 41-50 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Kevin Ashton That ‘Internet of Things’ Thing. In the real world, things matter more than ideas. (Engl.) RFID Journal (July 22, 2009) [Electronic source] Available at: URL: http://www.rfidjournal.com/articles/view?4986 (access date 12.06.2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Ryabokon’, A.A. Kuzkin, S.Yu.Tutov, A.S. Mahov Review of information security threats in the concept of edge computing The Eurasian Scientific Journal [online] 3(10). Available at: https://esj.today/PDF/79ITVN318.pdf (in Russian) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Okorokov, R.V. Okorokov, The role ‘the human factor’ in ensuring reliability and safety of energy facilities Energy safety 1(39), 60 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Artyukhovich, O.G. Feoktistova, The role of The role of the technical staff in the flight safety MGTU GA science bulletin. 204, 41 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Magid, E.N. Arkhipova, ‘The human factor’ and insuring reliability and safety in energy sector Reliability and safety in energy sector 10 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Zavyalov, V.I. Apatsev, Ensuring trains operation safety based on reduction of the human factor influence Transport Egineering Sience 2, 75 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Karmanchikov, A.A. Troynikova, Prediction and optimal formation of human behavior in emergencies Vector nauki (Science vector) TGU: Series: Pedagogy, psychology 4(19), 66 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.