E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 5. Reliability of Fuel and Energy Supply to the Consumer, Energy Security|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- Kudryavtseva V.A. South Yakutia. Permafrost-hydrogeological and engineering geological conditions of the Aldan mining industrial area (MSU publishing, Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Schatz, Geoecological problems of the oil and gas industries of Yakutia, Industrial safety and ecology. 10 (43), 36-42 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Zhelezniak, S.I. Serikov, A.A. Urban and V.N. Semenov, Engineering geocryological and geotechnical conditions of the ESPO pipeline route in section Aldan-Tynda, Science supply of large projects implementation in the Sakha (Yakutia) Republic, 61-66 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Zhelezniak M.N., Dorofeev I.V., Serikov S.I., Urban A.A., Semenov V.N. Engineering geocryological conditions of the ESPO pipeline route in the Sakha (Yakutia) Republic (Yakutsk, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Alekseyev V.R. Landscape indication of the aufeis processes (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Alekseyev V.R. Aufeis of the Lena-Amur Interstream Area, Siberian geographical collection, 10, 46-127 (1975). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.