E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 5. Reliability of Fuel and Energy Supply to the Consumer, Energy Security|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- N.I. Voropai, V.A. Stennikov, E.A. Barakhtenko. Integrated energy systems: challenges, trends, ideology. Studies on Russian Economic Development, 5, pp. 492-499. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The cooling imperative. Forecasting the size and source of future cooling demand. The Economist Intelligence Unit. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Cool conclusions. How to implement district cooling in Europe. Renewable Smart Cooling for Urban Europe (RESCUE). (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Trygg, S. Amiri. European perspective on absorption cooling in a combined heat and power system – A case study of energy utility and industries in Sweden. Applied Energy, 84, pp. 1319–1337. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Vasilev, L.M. Baisheva. On the possibility of cooling from a heat power plant on the example of Yakutsk. International technical and economic journal, 6, pp. 7-17. (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Best practice examples of District Cooling systems. Renewable Smart Cooling for Urban Europe (RESCUE). (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Materials of PJSC “Yakutskenergo” [Google Scholar]
- Building plan, series 1-464a [Google Scholar]
- T. N. Ilyina, Air conditioning and refrigeration: a tutorial. EBS ASV. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Sotnikov. Specific air-thermal, heating and cooling loads of typical public premises. AVOK, 5, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Vilensky, V.N. Livshits, S.A. Smolyak. Evaluation of the efficiency of investment projects. Moscow Publishing house “Delo”. (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.