E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 6. Power Quality|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- Yu.I. Morzhin, Yu.G. Shakaryan, Yu.N. Kucherov, Smart Grid Concept for Unified National Electrical Network of Russia, CD. Preprints of proceedings of IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Europe, Manchester Dec. 5-7 2011. Manchester, GB: IEEE, The University of Manchester, Panel session 5D, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Mohsen, M.S. Amin, H. Hashim, Application of smart power grid in developing countries, IEEE 7th International Power Engineering and Optimization Conference (PEOCO), (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Buchholz, Z.A. Styczynski, Smart Grids – Fundamentals and Technologies in Electricity Networks, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Voropay Distributed generation in electric power systems, http://www.combienergy.ru/stat/983-Raspredelennaya-generaciya-v-elektroenergeticheskih-sistemah (date of treatment 01/09/2020) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Bulatov, A.V. Kryukov, Optimization of automatic regulator settings of the distributed generation plants on the basis of genetic algorithm, 2nd International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM). IEEE Conference Publications, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Bulatov, A. Kryukov, Van Huan Nguyen, Duy Hung Tran, Fuzzy Controller of Rotation Angle of Blades of Horizontal-Axial Wind Power Generation Plant, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 983, 105 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Bulatov, A.V. Kryukov, N. Van Huan, Effect of distributed generation plants’ automatic controllers on power quality factors, E3S Web of Conferences 114, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Jenkins, R. Allan, P. Grossley, D. Kirschen, G. Strbac, Embedded Generation, London; IEEE, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ph. P. Barker, R.W. De Mello, Determining the Impact of Distributed Generation on Power Systems: Part 1 - Radial Distribution Systems, IEEE PES Summer Meeting, Seattle, WA, USA, July 11-15, 222 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Y.N. Bulatov, A.V. Kryukov, K.V. Suslov, Solving the flicker noise origin problem by optimally controlled units of distributed generation, Proceedings of International Conference on Harmonics and Quality of Power (ICHQP) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Anderson, A.A. Fouad, Power System Control and Stability. Second Edition. IEEE Press, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Bulatov, A.V. Kryukov, N. Van Huan, Forecasting controls for the distributed generation plants, Systems. Methods. Technology, 1 (29), 63 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Bulatov, A.V. Kryukov, N. Van Huan, Automatic prognostic regulators of distributed generators, International Multi-Conference on Industrial Engineering and Modern Technologies (FarEastCon), (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Digital spectral analysis: parametric, non-parametric, and advanced methods, edited by Francis Castanié, ISTE Ltd, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Voss, 1/f (Flicker) Noise: A Brief Review, 33rd Annual Symposium on Frequency Control, IEEE, 40 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Gorban, Statistically unstable processes: connection with flicker, nonequilibrium, fractal and color noise, Proceedings of universities. Radio electronics. 3(55), 3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.