E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 6. Power Quality|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- Hu H., Shao Y., Ma J., He Z., Gao S. Overview of harmonic and resonance in railway electrification systems. IEEE trans. on Industry Applications, Vol. 54, 2018, No. 5, pp. 5227-5245. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tan P.-C., Loh P., Holmes D., Optimal impedance termination of 25-kV electrified railway systems for improved power quality. – IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, 2005, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 1703-1710. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tan P-C., Morrison R. E., Holmes D. Voltage form factor control and reactive power compensation in a 25-kV electrified railway system using a shunt active filter based on voltage detection. – IEEE trans. on Industry Applications, Vol. 39, 2003, No. 2, pp. 575-581. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Mousavi, Gazafrudi, A Tabakhpour Langerudy, E. F. Fuchs, K. Al-Haddad. Power Quality Issues in Railway Electrification: A Comprehensive Perspective, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 62, no. 5, pp. 3080-3090, 2015. doi: 10.1109/TIE.2014.2386794. [Google Scholar]
- Shandrygin DA, Dovgun VP, Egorov DE, Manshin MV. An analysis of resonant modes in electric power systems with a traction load. Vestnik Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta = Proceedings of Irkutsk State Technical University. 2020; 24(2):396–407. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.21285/1814-3520-2020-2-396-407/ [Google Scholar]
- Wang J., Li H., Feng L., Xu L. Analysis of power quality issues of electrified railway. 2017 8th International Conference on Mechanical and Intelligent Manufacturing technologies (ICMIMT). Pp. 179-182. [Google Scholar]
- Das J. Passive filters – potentialities and limitations. – IEEE trans. on industry applications. Vol. 40, No. 1, January/February, 2004, pp. 232-241. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nassif A., Xu W., Freitas W. An investigation on the selection of filter topologies for passive filter applications. – IEEE trans. on Power Delivery, Vol. 24, 2009, No. 3, pp. 1710-1718. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hu H., He Z., Gao S. Passive filter design for China high-speed railway with considering harmonic resonance and characteristic harmonics. – IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, Vol. 30, 2015, No. 1, pp. 505-514. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nikolaev I., Stashkov I., Sinjagovsky A., Dovgun V. Synthesis of Wideband Damping Filter for Electric Traction Systems, Journal of Siberian Federal University. Engineering, 2016, № 1. pp. 61–70. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Morrison R. E., Barlow M. J. Continuous overvoltage on A.C. traction systems. IEEE Transactions on power apparatus and systems, Vol. PAS-102, No. 5, 1983, pp. 1211-1217. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Morrison R. E. Power quality issues on AC traction systems. – Conf. rec. 9th international conf. Harmonics and quality of power, 2000, pp. 709-714. [Google Scholar]
- Arrillaga J. et al., Power System Harmonic Analysis. Hoboken, NJ, USA: Wiley, 1997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Y. The method for designing the third order filter. – Proc. 8th IEEE Int. Conf. Harmonics and Quality of Power, Oct. 1998, pp. 139-142. [Google Scholar]
- Dovgun V., Egorov D., Novikov V., Zvyagintsev E. Parametric synthesis of broadband power harmonic filters. Electrichestvo, 2018, No. 12, pp. 14-21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.