E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 6. Power Quality|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- S.V.Yerokhin, N.P. Gavrilin. Current unbalance factor, Energysaving, 1, 13, pp.7-9, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Yundin M.A., Kobzisty O.V. Three-phase consumers protection device from open-phase and asymmetric conditions. Patent of Russian Federation RU №2218645, cl. Н 02 Н 7/085, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Yundin M.A., Kobzisty O.V., Pobozhenski V.A. Three-phase consumers protection device from asymmetric conditions. Patent of Russian Federation RU № 2269191, cl. H02H7/08H02H7/09, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Kurnosov D.A. Development of the theory and principles of vector control of a valve electric drive based on a synchronous motor with excitation from permanent magnets, Dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences, USATU, Ufa, 220 p. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Shtovba S.D. Design of fuzzy systems using Matlab tools, M.: Hot line, Telecom, p.288, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Aliyev R.A., Arabski A. К., ArnoO.B., Gunkin S.I., Talybov E.G. ICS of gasfield facilities. State-of-the-art and development prospects. - M.:Nedra, 2014. – p.462. [Google Scholar]
- M. Nayeripour, H. Khorsand, A.R. Roosta, T. Niknam. A New Approach Based on Fuzzy Controller for Volt/Var Control in Distribution System, Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 4, 3, pp. 468-480, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Guliyev. Method and algorithm of fuzzy control of reactive capacity and voltage providing regime reliability of electric networks, Reliability: Theory & Applications, 11, 2(41), 18-28, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Traue, G. Book, W. Kirchgässner, O. Wallscheid. Towards a Reinforcement Learning Environment Toolbox for Intelligent Electric Motor Control, (2019) .[Online]. Available:arXiv:1910.09434 [Google Scholar]
- J. Bocker, Power Electronics, Paderborn University, (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.