E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 6. Power Quality|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- K. Geddey, D.C. Smith, P.O.Wright, P.M. Hart, G.E. Littler, Control of harmonic distortion on Australian Electricity supply networks. CIGRE, 1986, in the book “The impact of high voltage electrical installations on the environment”. Moscow, Energoatomizdat, (1988) [Google Scholar]
- K. Hlava, I. Kabrhel, J. Smid, M. Blasko, Experimental investigation of harmonic impedances and other electrical parameters of high voltage network. CIGRE, 1986, in the book “The impact of high voltage electrical installations on the environment”. Moscow, Energoatomizdat, (1988) [Google Scholar]
- Tutorial harmonics modeling and simulation. IEEE power engineering society. IEEE Catalog number: 98TR125-0. [Google Scholar]
- RD 153-34.0-15.501-00. Guidelines for monitoring and analyzing the power quality in public power supply systems. Analysis of the power quality. Moscow, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Technological rules for the wholesale electricity market. Project. Moscow, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- T. Vinnal, T. Sakkos, K. Janson, M. Jarkovoi, Resonances in LV industrial networks when using shunt capacitors for power factor correction, Proceedings of 23th International Conference on Electricity Distribution – CIRED 2015, Lyon, 15-18 June (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Meyer, R. Stiegler, P. Schegner, I. Rӧder, A. Belger, Harmoic resonances in residential low voltage networks caused by consumer electronics, Proceedings of 24th International Conference on Electricity Distribution – CIRED 2017, Glasgow, 12-15 June (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Eggenschwiler, O. Galland, D. Chollet, F. Decorvet, D. Roggo, P. Favre-Perrod, Frequency scans and resonance mode analysis for resonance problems identification in power networks in presence of harmonic pollution, Proceedings of 24th International Conference on Electricity Distribution – CIRED 2017, Glasgow, 12-15 June (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Mohamadi Kalesar, J. Behkesh Noshahr, Capacitor bank behavior of cement factory in presence of supraharmonics resulted from switching full power frequency converter of generator (PMSG), Proceedings of 24th International Conference on Electricity Distribution – CIRED 2017, Glasgow, 12-15 June (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bottenberg, C. Debruyne, B. Peterson, J. Rens, J. Knockaert, J. Desmet, Network resonance detection using harmonic active power, Proceedings of 18th International Conference on Harmonics and Quality of Power (ICHQP), Ljubljana, Slovenia, May 13-16 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Neiman, K.S. Demirchan, Theoretical foundations of electrical engineering: In 2 Vol. Textbook for universities. Volume 1. - 3rd ed., revised. and add. - L.: Energoatomizdat. Leningr. Department, (1981) [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Wakileh, Power system harmonics: fundamentals, analysis and filter design. Berlin; Heidelberg; New York; Barcelona; Paris: Springer, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Unified technical policy in the power grid complex of “Rosseti”. Project. Moscow, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Kovernikova, HARMONICS software for analysis and normalization of harmonic modes on HV networks, Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, Moscow, 23-25 November (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Zhukov, I.P. Stratan, Steady-state modes of complex electrical networks and power systems: calculation methods, Energiya, (1979) [Google Scholar]
- State Standard 32144-2013. Electric energy. Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment. Power quality requirements in public electricity supply systems. Moscow, Standartinform, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.