E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 6. Power Quality|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- 1. H.D. Chiang, “A decoupled load flow method for distribution power network algorithms, analysis and convergence study,” Electrical Power and Energy Systems,13 (3), 130-138, 1991. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Jasmon, L.H.C. Lee, “Distribution Network Reduction for Voltage Stability Analysis and Load Flow Calculations,” Electrical Power & Energy Systems, Vol.13, no:1, pp. 9-13б 1991. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Eminoglu and M.H. Hocaoglu, “A New Power Flow Method For Radial Distribution Systems Including Voltage Dependent Load Models,” Electric Power Systems Research, Vol.76, pp.106-114, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- 4. K. Prasad, N. C. Sahoo, A. Chaturvedi and R, Ranjan “A Simple Approach In Branch Current Computation In Load Flow Analysis Of Radial Distribution Systems,” International Journal for Electrical Engineering Education, Vol.44/1, pp.1, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Ghosh and K.Sherpa, “An Efficient Method for Load−Flow Solution of Radial Distribution Networks,” Proceedings International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems Engineering, Vol. 2, № 2, pp. 2094-2101, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- 6. A.Kumar and Aravindhababu, “An Improved Power Flow Technique for Distribution Systems,” Journal of Computer Science, Informatics and Electrical Engineering,Vol.3, Issue 1, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Taher and S. A. Afsari, “Optimal location and sizing of UPQC in distribution networks using differential evolution algorithm,” Math. Probl. Eng., pp.2012, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- V. Salehi, A. Mohammed, A. O. Mohammed, “Implementation of real-time optimal power flow management system on hybrid AC/DC smart distributed network,” 2012, IEEE Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting (IAS), pp. 1-8, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, “Enhanced Load Power Sharing Accuracy in Droop-Controlled DC Distributed networks with Both Mesh and Radial Configurations,” Energies, pp. 3591-3605, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- 10. A. Bari, J. Jiang, W. Saad, A. Jaekel, “Challenges in the Smart Grid Applications: An Overview,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks,” Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 10-25, Feb. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. Sochinskaya, “Distributed networks: [Google Scholar]
- experiences, barriers and success factors,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy, Reviews, pp. 5-30, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- C. Y. Changa, W, Zhanga, “Distributed Control of Inverter-Based Lossy Distributed networks for Power Sharing and Frequency Regulation Under Voltage Constraints,” Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, pp. 3-14, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- 13. J.C. Hernandez, F.S. Sutil, P.G. Vidal, “Protection of a multiterminal DC compact node feeding electric vehicles on electric railway systems, secondary distribution networks, and PV systems,” Turkish J. Elect. Eng. Comput. Sci., Vol. 24, pp.3123–3143, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Klimenko, A. P. Preobrazhenskiy and I. Y. Lvovich, “Optimization of Technological Process of Monitoring of Power Quality in Distribution Networks 10/0.4 kV,” 2019 International Ural Conference on Electrical Power Engineering (UralCon), Chelyabinsk, Russia, pp. 422-427, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Chowdhury and D. O. Koval, “Generation reliability impacts of Industry-owned distributed generation sources,” in Industry Applications Conference, vol. 2, pp. 1321–1327, Oct. 2003. [Google Scholar]
- T. Ackermann; G.Andersson; L. Soder, “Distributed Generation: A Definition”, Electric Power Systems Research, Vol 57, pp 195– 204, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Vandoorn, J.D.M. de Kooning, B. Meersman, J.M. Guerrero, L. Vandevelde, “Automatic power-sharing modification of P/V droop controllers in low-voltage resistive microgrids.” IEEE Trans. Power Deliv. Vol.27, pp.2318–2325, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Augustine, M. Mishra, N. Lakshminarasamma, “Adaptive droop control strategy for load sharing and circulating current minimization in low-voltage standalone DC microgrid.” IEEE Trans. Sustain. Energy, Vol. 6, pp.132–141, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- P. Zhang, W. Li, and S. Wang, “Reliability-oriented distribution network reconfiguration considering uncertainties of data by interval analysis,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 138-144, 2012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Talluri, M.K. Kim, T.Schoenherr, “The relationship between operating efficiency and service quality: are they compatible?”, Intern J Prod Res vol.51, 2013, pp.2548–2567. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pekka Neittaanmäki, Sergey Repin and Tero Tuovinen (Eds.). Mathematical Modeling and Optimization of Complex Structures; Series: Computational Methods in Applied Sciences. Springer International Publishing AG, Switzerland; 2016. DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-23564-6. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.O. Odu, O.E. Charles-Owaba, “Review of Multi-criteria Optimization Methods - Theory and Applications”, IOSR Journal of Engineering (IOSRJEN), vol 3, 2013, pp.1-14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.