E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 6. Power Quality|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- Technical regulations for operational dispatching control in electric power industry approved by the Russian Federation Government Decision, 27.12.2004 № 854 (as amended by the Russian Federation Government Decision, 08.12.2018 № 1496) [Google Scholar]
- Rules for technological operation of electric power systems approved by the Russian Federation Government Decision, 13.08.2018 № 937 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Likin, Electric systems and networks: Teaching Aid. M.: University book, Logos (2006) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Erokhin, V.G. Neuimin, N.G. Shubin, D.M. Maksimenko, Application of optimization methods of internal nodes for power system state estimation, Bulletin NTC of Unified Energy System, № 1 (66). P. 39–45 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Neuimin, P.M. Erokhin, D.M. Maksimenko, Implementation of state estimation on the basis of optimization algorithm in RastrWin3 PC, Power industry from young people view: science and technology conference information package, V.1, Ivanovo, P. 135-138 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.