E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 6. Power Quality|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- M. Val Escudero, Z. Emin, G. Lietz, C.F. Jensen et al., CIGRE TB № 766 ‘Network modelling for harmonic studies’ (CIGRE, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Arrillaga, N.R. Watson, Power system harmonics. Second Edition (John Wiley & Sons Ltd., Chichester, 2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Das, Power system harmonics and passive filter designs (IEEE Press, Picastaway, 2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Smirnov, Higher harmonics in high-voltage grids (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Burch et al., IEEE Trans. Power Deliv. 18, 626 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Kovernikova, V.V. Sudnova, R.G. Shamonov et al., Power quality: state-of-the-art, problems and solution proposals (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Kartashev, V.N. Tulsky, R.G. Shamonov et al., Power quality management (MPEI publishing house, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 861 of December 27, 2004 “On approval or Regulation of non-discriminatory access to electricity transmission grid…” [Google Scholar]
- RD 153-34.0-20.527-98 “Guidelines for calculation of short circuit currents and selection of electrical equipment” [Google Scholar]
- IEEE Std. 399-1997 “IEEE recommended practice for industrial and commercial power systems analysis” [Google Scholar]
- GOST 12965-85 “General-purpose 110 and 150 kV power oil transformers. Specifications [Google Scholar]
- GOST 17544-85 “General-purpose 220, 330, 500 and 750 kV power oil transformers. Specifications” [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 937 of June 13, 2018 “On the approval of Guidelines for electrical power system technical functioning” [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.