E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Biotechnology and Food Technology|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- M. W. Cooper, M. E. Brown, M. T. Niles, M. M. ElQadi, Text mining the food security literature reveals substantial spatial bias and thematic broadening over time, Global Food Security, 26, 100392 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Avdokushin, A. Ponedelkov, S. Vorontsov, The role of Russian Federal and regional political elites in the modernization of public administration, REGION: Regional Studies of Russia, Eastern Europe, and Central Asia, 4(2), 327-346 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kuiper, H. D. Cui, Using food loss reduction to reach food security and environmental objectives – A search for promising leverage points, Food Policy https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodpol.2020.101915 [Google Scholar]
- B. Müllera, F. Hoffmanna, T. Heckeleib, C. Müllerc, T. W. Herteld, J. Gareth, P. Markvan, W. T. Achterboschg, P. Alexanderhi, C. Brownj, D. Kreuera, F. Ewertkl, J. Geq, J. D.A. Millingtonm, R. Seppeltno, P. H. Verburgp, H. Webberk, Modelling food security: Bridging the gap between the micro and the macro scale, Global Environmental Change, 63, 102085 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Agriculture and Rural Development Budget, Official Journal of the European Union, 2, 239 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- EU Budget Myths, European Commission. http://ec.europa.eu/budget/explained/myths/myths_en.cfm (Last accessed 25.07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kuiper, L. Shutes, H. Meijl, D. Oudendag, A. Tabeau, Labor supply assumptions - A missing link in food security projections Author links open overlay panel, Global Food Security, 25, 100328 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dijk, M. Gramberger, D. Laborde, M. Mandryk, L. Shutes, E. Stehfest, H. Valin, K. Faradsch, Stakeholder-designed scenarios for global food security assessments, Global Food Security, 24, 100352 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Lyubashits, A. Mamychev, G. Uvarova, O. Artyukhin, T. Chapurko, Sociocultural measurement of institutional and functional characteristics of public-power interactions, Man in India, 23, 461-470 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Vorontsov, A. Yu. Mamychev, A. V. Ponedelkov, A. R. Yanguzin, H. Vildanov, Elitogenesis in the political processes of modern Russia, based on sociological (field) research, Man in India, 23, 273-284 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Astakhova, A. Y. Mamychev, S. S. Shestopal, A. A. Kritskaya, A. S. Aroyan, The legal and economic aspects of teaching high technology trends, International Journal of Higher Education, 7, 132-137 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- World Tariff Profiles 2013, World Trade Organization, International Trade Centre and UNCTAD, 76, 170 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kalinina, L. Pushkareva, A. Rybakova, National Identity of Mass Media: Retrospective Study of the Russian Language Mass Media Prevalence in Eastern Europe, Amazonia Investiga 8(22), 40-50 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Skaf, E. Buonocore, S. Dumontet, R. Capone, P. P. Franzese, Applying network analysis to explore the global scientific literature on food security, 56, 101062 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Udmale, I. Pal, S. Szabo, M. Pramanik, A. Large, Global food security in the context of COVID-19: A scenario-based exploratory analysis, Progress in Disaster Science, 7, 100120 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.