E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Biotechnology and Food Technology|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- J. Meltretter, J. Wüst, D. Dittrich, J. Lach, J. Ludwig, J. Eichler, M. Pischetsrieder, Untargeted Proteomics-Based Profiling for the Identification of Novel Processing-Induced Protein Modifications in Milk. Journal of Proteome Research, 19(2), 805-818 (2020) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, Y. Xia, P. F.-H. Lai, X. Liu, Z. Xiong, J. Liu, L. Ai, Fermentation conditions of serine/alkaline milk-clotting enzyme production by newly isolated Bacillus licheniformis BL312. Annals of Microbiology, 69(12), 1289-1300 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhao, M. Cai, Z.-J. Yang, T.-Q. Luo, A. Sarwar, S. Megrous, T. Aziz, Z.-N. Yang, Purification and characterization of a novel milk-clotting enzyme produced by Bacillus amyloliquefaciens GSBa-1. European Food Research and Technology, 245(11), 2447-2457 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rusin, E. Årsand, G. Hartvigsen, Functionalities and input methods for recording food intake: a systematic review. Int. J. Med. Inform., 82, 653– 664 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Cho, N. G. Mahieu, S. L. Johnson, G. J. Patti, After the feature presentation: technologies bridging untargeted metabolomics and biology. Curr. Opin. Biotechnol., 28, 143– 148 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Brennan, NMR-based metabolomics: from sample preparation to applications in nutrition research. Prog. Nucl. Magn. Reson. Spectrosc., 83, 42– 49 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G. Pimentel, D. Burnand, L. H. Münger, F. P. Pralong, N. Vionnet, R. Portmann, G. Vergères, Identification of Milk and Cheese Intake Biomarkers in Healthy Adults Reveals High Interindividual Variability of Lewis System-Related Oligosaccharides. J. Nutr., 150, 1058– 1067(2020) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. H. Münger, A. Trimigno, G. Picone, C. Freiburghaus, G. Pimentel, K. J. Burton, F. P. Pralong, N. Vionnet, F. Capozzi, R. Badertscher, G. Vergères, Identification of Urinary Food Intake Biomarkers for Milk, Cheese, and Soy-Based Drink by Untargeted GC-MS and NMR in Healthy Humans. J. Proteome Res., 16, 3321– 3335 (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G. Pimentel, K. J. Burton, U. von Ah, U. Bütikofer, F. P. Pralong, N. Vionnet, R. Portmann, G. Vergères, Metabolic Footprinting of Fermented Milk Consumption in Serum of Healthy Men. J. Nutr., 148, 851– 860 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Magenis, E. S. Prudêncio, L. Molognoni, H. Daguer, A Control Method To Inspect the Compositional Authenticity of Minas Frescal Cheese by Gel Electrophoresis. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 62(33), 8333-8339 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H. Hillmann, T. Hofmann, Quantitation of Key Tastants and Re-engineering the Taste of Parmesan Cheese. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 64(8), 1794-1805 (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G. Kozlov, et al., Technologically significant properties of municipal solid waste compost. E3S Web of Conferences, 175, 12015 (2020) doi: 10.1051/e3sconf/202017512015 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kuroda, K. Sasaki, J. Yamazaki, Y. Kato, T. Mizukoshi, Quantification of the kokumi peptide, γ-glutamyl-valyl-glycine, in cheese: Comparison between cheese made from cow and ewe milk. Journal of Dairy Science, 103(9), 7801-7807 (2020) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Yang, W. Bai, X. Zeng, C. Cui, Gamma glutamyl peptides: The food source, enzymatic synthesis, kokumi-active and the potential functional properties – A review. Trends in Food Science & Technology, 91, 339-346 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, Y. Ma, Z. Ahmed, W. Geng, W. Tang, Y. Liu, H. Jin, F. Jiang, J. Wang, Y. Wang, Purification and identification of kokumi‐enhancing peptides from chicken protein hydrolysate. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 54(6), 2151-2158 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.