E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Plant Growing and Cereal Grain|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- D. Satterthwaite, G. McGranahan, C. Tacoli, Urbanization and its implications for food and farming. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 365(1554), 2809-2820 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Alexandratos, J. Bruinsma. Global agriculture by 2030/2050.: FAO: ЕКА, Rome (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ding, C. Zhukuan, From Basic Research to Molecular Breeding – Chinese Scientists Play A Central Role in Boosting World Rice Production. Genomics Proteomics Bioinformatics, 16, 389-392 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gpb.2018.12.002. [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Wang, Q. H. Cai, H. G. Xie, F. X. Wu, L. Lian, W. He, L. P. Chen, H. A. Xie, J. F. Zhang, Determination of heterotic groups and heterosis analysis of yield performance in indica rice. Rice Sci, 24(5), 261-269 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1108/RPJ-01-2017-0015 [Google Scholar]
- B. Burlando, L. Cornara, Therapeutic properties of components and derivatives of rice (Oryza sativa L): an updated review. Trends in Food Science and Technology, 40, 82-98 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Shew, Environmental Science & Policy, 95, 46-57 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envsci.2019.02.004 [Google Scholar]
- X. Ning, Strategy for Use of Rice Blast Resistance Genes in Rice Molecular Breeding. Rice Science. 27(4), 263-277 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rsci.2020.05.003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Subir, K. M. Ashok, D.-M. Alvaro, Climate risk management strategies and food security: Evidence from Cambodian rice farmers. Food Policy, 101935, 95, (2020) ISSN 0306-9192, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodpol.2020.101935. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kapoor, Past, present and future of rice blast management. Plant Sci. Today., 1(3), 165-173 (2014) Pages. https://doi.org/10.14719/pst.2014.1.3.24 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Custodio, M. Demont, A. Laborte, J. Ynion, Improving food security in Asia through consumer-focused rice breeding (Review). Global Food Security, 19-28, 9 (2016) DOI: 10.1016/j.gfs.2016.05.005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. T. Nguyen, The effect of Sanitary and Phytosanitary measures on Vietnam’s rice exports. Economica, 251-265, 19(2) (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.econ.2017.12.001Get rights and content [Google Scholar]
- I. Muhammad, Alternate wetting and drying: A water-saving and ecofriendly rice production system. Agricultural Water Management, 106363, 241 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.agwat.2020.106363 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Peterson, J. Grant, D. Roberts, V. Karov, Evaluating the trade restrictiveness of phytosanitary measures on U.S. fresh fruit and vegetable imports. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 842-858, 95(4) (2013) DOI: 10.1093/ajae/aat015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hafeez, J. Bundschuh, S. Mushtaq, Exploring synergies and tradeoffs: energy, water, and economic implications of water reuse in rice-based irrigation systems Appl. Energy, 889-900, 114 (2014) http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2013.08.051 [Google Scholar]
- T. N. Maraseni, An international comparison of rice consumption behaviours and greenhouse gas emissions from rice production. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2288-2300, 172(20) (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2017.11.182. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.