E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Plant Growing and Cereal Grain|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- H. Boesveld, L. S. Zisengwe, S. Yakami, Drip Planner Chart: A simple irrigation scheduling tool for smallholder drip farmers. Irrigation and Drainage Systems, 25(4), (2012) DOI: 10.1007/s10795-012-9127-4 [Google Scholar]
- G. Nigussie, M. A. Moges, M. M. Moges, Т. S. Steenhuis, Assessment of Suitable Land for Surface Irrigation in Ungauged Catchments: Blue Nile Basin, Ethiopia, Water, 11(7), 1465 (2019) https://doi.org/10.3390/w11071465 [Google Scholar]
- I. Boukhanef, А. Khadzhidi and etc., Calibration of Manning’s Roughness coefficient during Floods using HEC RAS model. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 29(11), 2184-2197 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Rabia, H. Figueredo, T. Huong, H. Solomon, V. Geomatics, Land Suitability Analysis for Policy Making Assistance: A GIS Based Land Suitability Comparison between Surface and Drip Irrigation Systems. International Journal of Environmental Science and Development, 4(1) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lil, M. Wang, J. Tang, Research on Extraction Method of River Water from MODIS Image of Mountainous Areas in Western Sichuan and Optimized by DEM Data, EMCEME 2019. Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 042047 IOP Publishing (2020) doi:10.1088/1757-899X/782/4/042047 [Google Scholar]
- M. Wegelin, M. Boller, Particle Removal by Horizontal-Flow Roughing Filtration. Aqua, 3 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- W. B. Min, A Method to Identify Water-Body from MODIS Image Data in Upper Reach of Changjiang River [J]. Plateau Meteorology, 23(5), 141-145 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. W. Worqlul, E. K. Ayana, H. Yen, J. Jeong, T. S. Steenhuis, Evaluating hydrologic responses to soilcharacteristics using SWAT model in a paired-watersheds in the Upper Blue NileBasin, Catena 163, 332–341 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Shizhong, C. Jiangping, L. Minghai, A Probability-based Statistical Method To Extract Water Body Of Tm Images With Missing Information, International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, 16, 21-26 [Google Scholar]
- C. Z. Liu, J. C. Shi, S. Gao, L. Chen, Study of the water body extracting from MODIS images based on improved mixed pixel method[J]. Remote Sensing Information, 1, 84-88 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. D. Ding, H. Wu, C. J. Wang, Z. H. Qin, Q. X. Zhang, Study of the water body extracting from MODISimages based on spectrum-photometric method[J]. Geomatics & Spatial Information Technology, 29(6), 25-27 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Justice, J. Townshend, Special issue on the moderate resolution imaging spectroradiometer (MODIS): a new generation of land surface monitoring [J]. Remote Sensing of Environment, 83(1), 1-2 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Hui, B. Xu, H. Huang, Q. Yu, P. Gong, Modeling spatial-temporal change of Poyang Lake using multitemporal Landsat imagery[J]. International Journal of Remote Sensing, 29, 5767-5784 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Sivanpillai, S. N. Miller, Improvements in mapping water bodies using ASTER data [J]. Ecological Informatics, 5, 73-78 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Work, D. S. Gilmer, Utilization of satellite data for inventorying prairie ponds and lakes [J]. Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing, 42, 685-694 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.