E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- T. V. Ivankova, Determination of the Anthropogenic Load Degree in the Basin of the Small Alma River IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (2020) doi:10.1088/1755-1315/459/4/042031 [Google Scholar]
- R. T. T. Forman, URBAN REGIONS - ecology and planning beyond the city. Cambridge University Press. 478 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ceballos, P. Ehrlich, A. Barnosky, A. a Garc, R. Pringle, T. Palmer, Accelerated modern human–induced species losses: Entering the sixth mass extinction. Science Advances, 1(5), 5 (2015) doi:10.1126/sciadv.1400253. [Google Scholar]
- B. Haworth, B. Eleanor, K. Iveson, Spatio-temporal analysis of graffiti occurrence in an innercity urban environment. Applied Geography. 38, 53–63 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. ThiLoi, A. T. Pham, G. Kshama, Development of an Index for Assessment of Urban Green Spacesat City Level. International Journal of Remote Sensing Applications, 5(1), 78 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Hjoerland, The foundation of the concept of relevance. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 61(2), 217-237 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Ivankova, Application of Soft Fabric Structures for Improvement of the Selective Irrigation Intake of the Partisan Water Reservoir IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (2019) doi:10.1088/1755-1315/272/3/032051 [Google Scholar]
- T. Fidelis, C. Rodrigues, The integration of land use and climate change risks in the Programmes of Measures of River Basin Plans - assessing the influence of the Water Framework Directive in Portugal. Environmental Science and Policy, 100, 158-171 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. R. Manzano-Solis, C. Diaz-Delgado, M. A. Gomez-Albores, C. A. Mastachi-Loza, D. Soares, Use of structural systems analysis for the integrated water resources management in the Nenetzingo river watershed. Mexico. Land Use Policy, 87, 104029. (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Duncan, N. De Vries, K. B. Nyarko, The effectiveness of water resources management in Pra Basin. Water Policy, 21(4), 787-805 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Van den Brandeler, J. Gupta, M. Hordijk, Megacities and rivers: Scalar mismatches between urban water management and river basin management. Journal of Hydrology, 573, 1067-1074 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.