E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- F. Al-Faraj, M. Scholz, Impact of upstream anthropogenic river regulation on downstream water availability in transboundary river watersheds. Int J Water Resour D 31(1), 28–49 (2014) DOI:10.1080/07900 627.2014.92439 531 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Kouchak, A. Farahmand, F. S. Melton, J. Teixeira, M. C. Anderson, B. D. Wardlow, C. R. Hain Remote sensing of drought: Progress, challenges, and opportunities. Rev Geophys, 53(2), 452–480 (2015) DOI:10.1002/2014RG000456 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ya. V. Kuz’menko, F. N. Lisetskii, Zh. A. Kirilenko, O. I. Grigor’eva, “Provision of Optimum Water Protection Forest Coverage in Case of Basin Organization of Nature Management,” 3, 15 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. V. Kuz’menko, F. N. Lisetskii, A. G. Narozhnyaya, “Using the Basic Concept of Nature Management for Soil and Water Protection Development of Agricultural Landscapes”, 1, 14 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. V. Kuz’menko, F. N. Lisetskii, V. I. Pichura, “Evaluation and Prediction of Flow of Small Rivers in Anthropogenic Impacts and Climate Change” Modern Problems of Science and Education, 6 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. N. Lisetskii, Zh. A. Kirilenko, Ya. V. Kuz’menko, O. A. Marinina, “Monitoring of Surface and Underground Water in Case of Basin Organization of Nature Management. Database State Registration Certificate No. 2013621378, 4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. N. Lisetskii, A. G. Panin, Basic Concept of Nature Management on Rural Territories in the Belgorod Oblast, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. I. Moiseenko, A. V. Soromotin, A. D. Shalabodov, “Water Quality and Pollution Normalization Method”, 7 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. N. Lisetskii, Basin organization of nature management for solving hydroecological problems, J Russian Meteorology and Hydrology, 39(8), 550–557 (2014) DOI: 10.3103/S106837391408007X [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Shchedrin, Meliorative institutional environment: The area of state interests, Espacios, 39(12), 28 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lee, S. Cho, DK. Kang, S. Kim Analysis of the effect of cli-mate change on the Nakdong river stream flow using indicators of hydrological alteration. J Hydro-environ Res 8(3), 234–247 (2014) DOI: 10.1016/j.jher.2013.09.003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Masih, S. Uhlenbrook, M. D. Ahmad, S. Maskey, Regionaliza-tion of a conceptual rainfall runoff model based on similarity of the flow duration curve: a case study from Karkheh River Basin, Iran. J Hydrol, 391(1–2), 188–201 (2010) DOI: 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2010.07.018 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Mohammed, M. Scholz, M. Zounemat-Kermani. Tempo-ral hydrologic alterations coupled with climate variability and drought for transboundary river basins. Water Resour Manage, 31, 1489–1502 (2017) DOI: 10.1007/s11269-017-1590-0 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Reis, T. B. Culver, P. J. Block, M. P. McCartney, Evaluating the impact and uncertainty of reservoir operation for malaria control as the climate changes in Ethiopia. Clim Chang, 136(3–4), 601–614 (2016) DOI: 10.1007/s10584-016-1639-8 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Saeedrashed, A. Guven, Estimation of geomorphologi-cal parameters of Lower Zab River-Basin by using GIS-based remotely sensed image. Water Resour Manage, 27, 209–219 (2017) DOI:10.1007/s1126 9-012-0179-x [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.