E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- I. V. Kragelsky, Friction and wear. - 2nd ed., republished. Moscow: Manufacturing, 480 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Tamarkin, E. E. Tishchenko, A. S. Melnikov, Technological bases of optimization of processes of detail finishing and strengthening processing in granulated working environments: Proceedings of the X International scientific and practical conference, ed. Kemerovo: KuzSTU, 555-563 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Unyanin, P. R. Finageev, Statistical analysis of the mechanical processing process with time-varying parameters, High technologies in mechanical engineering: Materials of the XVII All-Russian scientific and technical conference. Samara: Samar, State Technical University, UN-t, 33-35 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Yu. Krupenya, A. P. Shishkina, M. A. Boyko, Determination of vibration separation performance of part surface with stone organic media, Proceedings of the International scientific and technical conference dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the Honored worker of science and technology of the Russian Federation, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Honorary Professor of DSTU A. P. Babichev (Rostov-on-don, February 27-28, 2018); Don State Technical University . UN-t, Electron. The test is given. Rostov- on Don: DSTU 135-138 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Babichev, Some questions of vibrating treatment theory for maching parts and tools.-in Book: Position and perspectives of productive investigation for treatment by vibration.Rostov n/D, 3-9 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Gilman, Trans. Amer. Inst. Min. a. Metall. Engrs., 191, 1148 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. K. Lipsky, B. T. Sheftel, Researches of radial vibration for the bearing in forms in rolling surface by spectral analyses method.-Bearing production, 6, 39 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Babichev, I. A. Babichev, The basics of vibration technology. Rostov-on-Don: Publishing Center DGTU, 694 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Babichev, P. D. Motrenko, S. A. Kostenkov and others, Tool support for part processing processes in granular media. - Rostov-on-Don: Ed. DSTU Center, 267 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Piskus, E. R. Parker. Trans. Amer. Inst. Min. a. Metall. Engrs., 191, 792 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. P. Ankudimov, Yu. G. Chernega, I.V. Sadovaya, The use of integrated energy exposure to modify the surface layer of steel parts by vibration processing. Hardening technologies and coatings, 8, 128 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Melentjeva, Approximate Calculation. Moscow, Physmathstpubl, 388 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Babichev, A. P. Babichev, V. V. Ivanov and others, Vibration mechano - chemistry in the processes of hardening treatment and coating of machine parts: monograph. Rostov-on-Don (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Gilman, Amer. Soc. Test. Mater., Spes. Techn., 3, 171 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. N. da C. Andrade, C. Henderson, Phil. Trans., 244, 177 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.