E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- A. Kuckertz, L. Brandle, A. Gaudig, S. Hinderer, C. A. M. Reyes, A. Prochotta, K. M. Steinbrink, E. S. C. Berger, Startups in times of crisis – A rapid response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Journal of Business Venturing Insights, 13, e00169 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbvi.2020.e00169 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Nicola, Z. Alsaf, C. Sohrabi, A. Kerwan, A. Al-Jabir, C. Iosifidis, M. Agha, R. Agha, The Socio-Economic Implications of the Coronavirus and COVID-19 Pandemic: A Review. International Journal of Surgery Available online 17 April 2020 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijsu.2020.04.018 [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Rizwan, G. Ahmad, D. Ashraf, Systemic risk: The impact of COVID-19. Finance Research Letters; Available online 4 July 2020, 101682 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.frl.2020.101682 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhang, M. Hu, Q. Ji, Financial markets under the global pandemic of COVID-19. Finance Research Letters Available online 16 April 2020, 101528 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.frl.2020.101528 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Cortez, W. J. Johnston, The Coronavirus crisis in B2B settings: Crisis uniqueness and managerial implications based on social exchange theory. Industrial Marketing Management Available online 7 May 2020 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.indmarman.2020.05.004 [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Krasnokutskiy, E. A. Ugnich, P. M. Taranov, Modern Scientific and Methodological Approaches to Assessing the Competitiveness of the Region: Application Problems. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, (2019) DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/272/3/032179 [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Kolesnikov, T. I. Nasedkina, Y. U. Zdorovets, L. N. Gruzdova, A. I. Chernykh, O. V. Goncharenko, Yu. A. Kitayov, Digital technologies development in Russia Dilemas Contemporáneos: Educación; Política Y Valores Year VII; Special Edition; October 2019 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Pakhomova, R. A. Yalmaev, E. V. Belokurova, L. V. Shabaltina, Scenario of Hi-Tech Growth of Innovative Economy in Modern Russia. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 91, 544-551 (2020) DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-32015-7_61 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Bogoviz, P. M. Taranov, A. V. Shuvaev, Innovational tools for provision of food security through state support for the agro-industrial complex in the conditions of digital economy Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 622, 659-665 (2018) DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-75383-6_84 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Sai, Y. Fan, T. Yuliang, X. Lei, Z. Yifong, Optimized algorithm of sensor node deployment for intelligent agricultural monitoring. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 127, 76-86 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compag.2016.06.001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Gázquez, N. N. Castellano, F. Manzano-Agugliaro, Intelligent low cost telecontrol system for agricultural vehicles in harmful environments. Journal of Cleaner Production, 113, 1 February 2016, 204-215 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2015.11.015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Tian, T. Wang, Y. Liu, X. Qiao, Y. Li, Computer vision technology in agricultural automation —A review. Information Processing in Agriculture, 7(1), 1-19, (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.inpa.2019.09.006 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Gorokhova, et al., Modern problems of the product market of Russia. E3S Web of Conferences, 164, 09034 (2020) doi: 10.1051/e3sconf/202016409034 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Chernaya, M. N. Kabanenko, S. N. Ugrimova, Improvement of agro-industrial complex management at the federal level. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 274(1) (2019) DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/274/1/012073. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Terenina, D. D. Kostoglodov, L. D. Kiyanova, O. I. Usatkina, Tools to Improve the Efficiency of Import Substitution in the Agro-industrial Complex under Economic Sanctions. International Journal of Economics and Business Administration, 7, 325-338 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.