E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- M. Hila, Management techniques: modern methods explained (2019) https://www.performancemagazine.org/management-modern-methods-explained/ [Google Scholar]
- M. Menz, Journal of Management 38(1), 45 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Cattani, S. Ferriani, L. Frederiksen, Advances in Strategic Management 28, 15 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Grimsley, Process Approach to Management: Definition & Concept (2016) https://study.com/academy/lesson/process-approach-to-management-definition-lesson-quiz.html [Google Scholar]
- Business Process Management (BPM), Gartner Glossary https://www.gartner.com/en/information-technology/glossary/business-process-management-bpm [Google Scholar]
- J. Maleyeff, Improving Service Delivery in Government with Lean Six Sigma (IBM Center for The Business of Government, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- N. Markova, D. Markov, Upravlenets (The Manager) 6(9), 40 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mottaeva, A. Ivashchenko, A. Ryattel, E3S Web of Conferences 164, 10038 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202016410038 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E. Vasilyeva, A. Mottaeva, E3S Web of Conferences 91, 08051 (2019) doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20199108051 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- T. Doolen, M. Hackler, E. Van Aken, Engineering Management, IEEE Transactions 50, 285 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Ganebnykh, O. Lezhnina, T. Zhilkina, E3S Web of Conferences 164, 10033 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.