E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- I. Avlasenko, L. Avlasenko, I. Peshkhoev, Yu. Podkolzin, O. Savelyeva, Enterprise growth simulation model, E3S Web of Conferences, 175, 12006 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202017512006 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Peshkhoev, I. V. Avlasenko, O. V. Panfilova, Y. V. Podkolzin, O. G. Savelyeva, The Methods of Evaluation of Investment Project with Undetermined Parameters. Perspectives on the Use of New Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in the Modern Economy. ISC 2017. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer, Cham, 726, 67-71 (2018) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-90835-9_8 [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Lysenko, Assessment of risks of financial stability of enterprises based on models of distribution of probabilities of dynamics of financial indicators (in Russ.), Theoretical economy, 3, 7 1-80 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Egorova, Models and methods for analysis of small enterprises’ sustainable development. Economics and the Mathematical Methods, 56(3), 79-90 (2020) DOI: 10.31857/S042473880010548-1 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. E. Egorova, A. F. Akhmetshin, Methods for modelling sustainable development strategy in application to small enterprises, International Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Research (IJBR). ISSN 0976-2612, Online ISSN 2278–599X, 8 (1),1–16 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Yakushev, Yu. V. Lysenko, Economic-Mathematical Modeling of the Enterprise Solvency. Risk Assessment, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 8(6), 157-166 (2018) DOI: https://doi.org/10.32479/ijefi.7178 [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Babintseva, The method of complex comparative rating assessment of solvency and financial stability of the enterprise. Journal of Economics and Entrepreneurship, 11(52-4), 609-612 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Baranov, Liquidity and solvency management of the enterprise. Journal of Economics and Society, 6(37), 228-231 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Vishnyakova, Methods and models for assessing the financial stability of a Corporation, Scientific and methodological electronic journal «Concept», 8 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Zhukova, O. V. Panfilova, I. V. Avlasenko, L. M. Avlasenko, A. V. Belousova Deformations of the Global Financial System in the Conditions of Globalization. International Conference Project “The future of the Global Financial System: Downfall of Harmony” ISC 2018: The Future of the Global Financial System: Downfall or Harmony, 774-782 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. G. Ushachev, Main directions of the strategy for sustainable socio-economic development of the agro-industrial complex of Russia, 6, 4–24 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Podshivalova, Current aspects of state regulation of agricultural machinery imports. Economics and management: analysis of development trends and prospects, 25 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Subaeva, Methodology of Evaluation of the Structure of Material and Technical Base of Agro-Industrial Complex and Analysis of Competitive Environment. Scientific and Methodological Electronic Journal “Concept.”, 3, 3186-3190 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Chernikova, A. B. Vishnyakova, Assessment of solvency based on liquidity indicators of industrial enterprises. Science of the XXI Century: Actual Directions of Development, 2(2), 207-212 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. G. Ushachev, A. F. Serkov, V. V. Maslova, V. S. Chekalin, The growth and development of agro-industrial production needs an integrated approach, 4, 4-15 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.