E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- L. Gaspareniene, D. Venclauskiene, R. Remeikiene, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Critical Review of Selected Housing Market Models Concerning the Factors that Make Influence on Housing Price Formation in the Countries with Transition Economy (The 2-dn International Scientific conference „Contemporary Issues in Business, Management and Education 2013“), 110, 419-427 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Tanrıvermiş, Journal of Urban Management, Possible impacts of COVID-19 outbreak on real estate sector and possible changes to adopt: A situation analysis and general assessment on Turkish perspective, 9, Issue 3, 263-269 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jum.2020.08.005 [Google Scholar]
- Chi Wei Sua Xu Yu Caia Meng Qinb Ran Taoc, M. Umara, International Review of Economics & Finance, Can bank credit withstand falling house price in China? https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iref.2020.09.013 [Google Scholar]
- Di Gonga Tao Jiangb Liping Luc, In Press, Corrected Proof What are Corrected Proof articles? Pandemic and bank lending: Evidence from the 2009 H1N1 pandemic https://doi.org/10.1016/j.frl.2020.101627 [Google Scholar]
- M. Nicola, Z. Alsafi, C. Sohrabi, A. Kerwan, A. Al-Jabir, C. Iosifidis, M. Agha, RiazAgha. International Journal of Surgery, The socio-economic implications of the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), 78, 185-193 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijsu.2020.04.018 [Google Scholar]
- S. Sardar, I. Abdul-Khaliq, A. Ingar, H. Amaidia, N. Mansour, International Journal of Surgery, Available online 29, In Press, Journal Pre-proof, ‘COVID-19 Lockdown: A protective measure or exacerbator of health inequalities? A comparison between the United Kingdom and India.’ A commentary on “The socio-economic implications of the coronavirus and COVID-19 pandemic: A review” (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijsu.2020.09.044 [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Soldatova, K. R. Pivkina, ECONOMIC IMPACT OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC FOR RUSSIA, student, 2, URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/ekonomicheskie-posledstviya-pandemii-covid-19-dlya-rossii (Last accessed 19.06.2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Anpilov, A. N. Sorochaikin, RUSSIA IN THE POST-PANDEMIC WORLD, Fundamentals of EPM, 2(21) (2020) URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/rossiya-v-postpandemiynom-mire (Last accessed 19. 06.2020) [Google Scholar]
- Scenario forecast of macroeconomic dynamics and household incomes until 2024 April 2020. Institute “Development Center”, National Research University Higher School of Economics, URL: https://dcenter.hse.ru/data/2020/05/20/1548209626/DC%20HSE%20-%20forecast_macro_hh_income__2020_04.pdf (Last accessed 18.06.2020) [Google Scholar]
- The increase in the number of applications for a mortgage is associated with the effect of the preferential program. URL: https://спроси.дом.рф/news/rost-chisla-obrashhenij-za-ipotekoj-banki-svyazyvayut-s-dejstviem-lgotnoj-programmy/(Last accessed 18.06.2020) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.bundesfinanzministerium.de/Content/DE/Standardartikel/Themen/Schlaglichter/Konjunkturpaket/2020-06-03-konjunkturpaket-beschlossen.html (Last accessed 19.06.2020) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law № 106-FZ of 03.04. 2020 “On Amendments to the Federal Law” On the Central Bank of the Russian Federation (Bank of Russia)” and certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation regarding the specifics of changing the terms of the loan agreement, loan agreement”. [Google Scholar]
- G. Barlevy, J. D. M. Fisher, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Received 9 January 2020, Revised 26 August 2020, Available online 15 September 2020. Why were interest-only mortgages so popular during the U.S. housing boom? (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.red.2020.09.001 [Google Scholar]
- A. Antoniades, C. W. Calomiris, European Journal of Political Economy, 101909, Mortgage market credit conditions and U.S. Presidential elections, 64, (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejpoleco.2020.101909 [Google Scholar]
- M. Brunetti, R. Ciciretti, Lj. Djordjevic, Till mortgage do us part: Mortgage switching costs and household’s bank switching https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbankfin.2020.105904 [Google Scholar]
- P. Bracke, C. A. L. Hilber, O. Silva, Journal of Urban Economics, Mortgage debt and entrepreneurship, 103, 52-66, (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jue.2017.10.003 [Google Scholar]
- J. Amankwah-Amoah, Z. Khan, G. Wood, European Management Journal, Available online 6 September 2020 COVID-19 and business failures: The paradoxes of experience, scale, and scope for theory and practice, In Press, Corrected ProofWhat are Corrected Proof articles? https://doi.org/10.1016/j.emj.2020 .09.002 [Google Scholar]
- M. Arcaya, Y. Nidam, A. Binet, R. Gibson, V. Gavin, Social Science & Medicine, Available online 12 August 2020, 113290, In Press, Corrected Proof, What are Corrected Proof articles? https://doi.org/10.1016/j.socscimed.2020.113290Get rights and content [Google Scholar]
- Naveen Donthu Anders Gustafsson, Journal of Business Research, 117, 284-289, (2020), Effects of COVID-19 on business and research, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2020.06.008 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Tisdell, Economic Analysis and Policy, Economic, social and political issues raised by the COVID-19 pandemic, 68, 17-28 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eap.2020.08.002 [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Palomino, J. G. Rodríguez, R. Sebastian, European Economic Review, 103564, Wage inequality and poverty effects of lockdown and social distancing in Europe, 129 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.euroecorev.2020.103564 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.