E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- A. Sigman, Remotely Controlled: How television is damaging our lives (Vermilion, London, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Grigoriev, O.A. Grigoriev, Cellular and health. Electromagnetic environment, radiobiological and hygienic problems (Economics, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Luchinkina, Human psychology on the Internet. Information Systems (Kiev, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Luchinkina, I.S. Luchinkina, Russian psychological journal 1(16), 128-143 (2019) doi: 10.21702/rpj.2019.1.6 [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Luchinkina, Humanitarian sciences 4(44), 153-158 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Pleshakov, Bulletin of KGU named after N.A. Nekrasov 19, 117-120 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Skuratov, Social sciences and humanities 16, 79-82 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Castells, Power of communication (GU VSHE, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Rakitov, Philosophy of the computer revolution (Direct-Media, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Petrunko, Children and media: socialization in an aggressive media environment: a monograph (Ukrpromtorservice, Poltava, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Suler, Psychology of the Digital Age: Humans Become Electric (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bell, V. Inozemtsev, The era of disunity. Center for Research on Post-Industrial Society (Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Prokudin, Philosophy of Russian statehood: history and modernity 1, 324-332 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Galkin, E.Yu. Baboshko, Culturology and art history 33, 5-14 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Sergeeva, Culture and civilization 6, 55-65 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Stefaneas, I.M Vandoulakis, Philosophical Engineering: Toward a Philosophy of the Web (Metaphilosophy) (Wiley-Blackwell, New Jersey, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Lombina, O.V. Yurchenko, Society: sociology, psychology, pedagogy 1, 45-50 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Taylor, A Collection of Papers on Self-Study and Institutional Improvement 2(2), 48-55 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. Compernolle, BrainChains: Discover your brain, to unleash its full potential in a hyperconnected, multitasking world (Compublications, Belgium, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.U. Soldatova, Social psychology and society 9(3), 71-80 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Voiskunsky, G.U. Soldatova, Counseling psychology and psychotherapy 27(3), 22-43 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Ershova, Philosophical Sciences 62(2), 96-108 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.