E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- D.N. Burmese, Religious Origins of New European Science (The dissertation for the degree of candidate of philosophical sciences, Rostov-on-Don, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Burmenskaya, E.Yu. Polozhenkova, Genesis of New European Science (Theological Context, Shahtyi, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Mamchur, Problems of the sociocultural determination of scientific knowledge To discussions in modern post-positivistic philosophy of science (Science, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- R.Z. Smith, Introduction to the Electronic Age (E-Publishing Inc., New York, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Mamchur, Images of science in modern culture (Canon, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Matyash, Antique and Scientific Rationality: Historical Transformations, Humanitarian Diary (Rost.gos Publishing House. University, Rostov-on-Don, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Plotnikova, Design of a thing: cultural-historical transformations (Abstract of dissertation for the degree of candidate of philosophical sciences, Rostov-on-Don, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Pigulevsky, Humanities and Social Sciences 3, 62-69 (2012) http://hses-online.ru/2012_03.html [Google Scholar]
- Y. Habermas, Philosophical Discourse on Art Nouveau (Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Baudrillard, System of Things (Rudomino, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.