E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- F. Lamanna, M. Lenormand, M. Henar Salas-Olmedo, G. Romanillos, B. Gonçalves, J.J. Ramasco, Immigrant community integration in world cities (2018) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0191612 [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Meneguette, G.P.R. Filho, D.L. Guidoni, G. Pessin, L.A. Villas, J., Ueyama, Experiments in Urban and Highway Environment (2016) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0159110 [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Cagney, D. Sterrett, J. Benz, Trevor Tompso, Social Resources and Community Resilience in the Wake of Superstorm Sandy (2016) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0160824 [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Urban, S.T. Charles, L.J. Levine, D.M. Almeida, Depression history and memory bias for specific daily emotions (2018) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0203574 [Google Scholar]
- D.T.C. Cox, K.J. Gaston Urban Bird Feeding: Connecting People with Nature (2016) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0158717 [Google Scholar]
- P. Salesses, K. Schechtner, C.A. Hidalgo, The Collaborative Image of The City: Mapping the Inequality of Urban Perception (2013) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0068400 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Rafid Bahar Al-Mayouf, M. Ismail, N. Fadzilah Abdullah, et al, PLOS ONE (2016) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0165966 [Google Scholar]
- Kee Moon Jang, Youngchul Kim, Crowd-sourced cognitive mapping: A new way of displaying people’s cognitive perception of urban space (2019) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0218590 [Google Scholar]
- Cuiying Song, Wei Guan, Jihui Ma, Potential travel cost saving in urban public-transport networks using smartphone guidance (2018) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0197181 [Google Scholar]
- M. Bertotti, P. Watts, G. Netuveli, Ge Yu, E. Schmidt, P. Tobi, S. Lais, A. Renton, Types of Socia l Capital and Mental Disorder in Deprived Urban Areas: A Multilevel Study of 40 Disadvantaged (Neighbourhoods, London, 2013) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0080127 [Google Scholar]
- Manami Ejiri, Hisashi Kawai, Yoshinori Fujiwara, Kazushige Ihara, Yutaka Watanabe, Hirohiko Hirano, Hun Kyung Kim, Kaori Ishii, Koichiro Oka, Shuichi Obuchi, Social participation reduces isolation among Japanese older people in urban area: A 3-year longitudinal study (2019) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0222887 [Google Scholar]
- L. Perez, S. Dragicevic, J. Gaudreau, A geospatial agent-based model of the spatial urban dynamics of immigrant population: A study of the island of Montreal (Canada, 2019) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0219188 [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Cullen, D. Schmitt, M.C. Granatosky, C.E. Wall, M. Platt, R. Larsen, Gaze-behaviors of runners in a natural, urban running environment (2020) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0233158 [Google Scholar]
- M. Fonoberova, I. Mezić, J. Mezić, R. Mohr, An agent-based model of urban insurgence: Effect of gathering sites and Koopman mode analysis (2018) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0205259 [Google Scholar]
- A. Joya Sharma, M.A. Subramanyam, Psychological wellbeing of middle-aged and older queer men in India: A mixed-methods approach (2020) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0229893 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.