E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Environmental Social Science|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- S.G. Verigin, Traitors or victims of war: Collaborationism in Karelia during the Second World War 1939–1945 (Petrozavodsk, Publishing House of PetrSU, 181, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Perezhogin, War and society, 1941-1945, Book 2 of Ch. Questions of collaboration, 293-305 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Drobyazko, O.V. Romanko, K.K. Semenov, Foreign formations of the Third Reich. Foreigners in the service of Nazism: a history of European collaboration (AST Astrel, 832, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Bishop, Foreign divisions of the Third Reich, Foreign volunteers in the SS troops 1940-1945 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Lumsden, La vera storia delle SS (Roma, Newton Compton, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Mitcham, German Order of Battle (Stackpole Books, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Edele, Stalin’s Defectors: How Red Army Soldiers Became Hitler’s Collaborators, 1941-1945 (Oxford University Press, 240, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hickman, The occupier’s dilemma: Problem collaborators, Comparative Strategy (2017) DOI: 10.1080/01495933.2017.1338480 [Google Scholar]
- P. Giltner, Success of Collaboration: Denmark’s Self-Assessment of its Economic Position after Five Years of Nazi Occupation, Journal of Contemporary History 36 (3), 485–506 (2001) doi: 10.1177/002200940103600305 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Stone, A. van der Haegen, O. Luminet, W. Hirst, Personally relevant vs. nationally relevant memories: An intergenerational examination of World War II memories across and within Belgian French-speaking families, Journal of Applied Research in Memory and Cognition 3(4), 280–286 (2014) doi: 10.1016/j.jarmac.2014.08.08.002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The history of Russian foreign policy, The end of the nineteenth and the beginning of the twentieth century (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Kazantsev, International relations and foreign policy of Russia (XX century) (Siberian agreement. Phoenix Rostov-on-Don, 126, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.Shpirt, Oil resources of Germany and its vassals, Military Thought, 61-68 (1941) [Google Scholar]
- W. Helmut, Rechte in der Rada: “Swoboda”, Nationalismus und Kollaboration mit den Faschisten in der Ukraine und in Europa (Edition Ost Im Verlag Das, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Heller, G. Simpson, The Hidden Histories of War Crime Trials (Oxford University Press, 2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Semiryaga, Collaborationism: nature, typology and manifestations during the Second World War (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kozhinov, Russian history, Century XX Vol 1, 1038 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Goјko, The Great Cue Ball at the Yugoslav Proclamation 1941-1945 (People’s Kig, Belgrade, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- Soviet-French relations during the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945, Documents and materials, Moscow (1960) [Google Scholar]
- Joachim Hoffmann: Die Tragödie der ‘Russischen Befreiungsarmee’ 1944/45, Wlassow gegen Stalin, Herbig Verlag (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.