E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Social Science|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- A.N. Alibaev, Norms of speech communication: speech etiquette Bulletin of the Osh state University 3-2, 238-241 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Batalov, Language and speech nature of speech etiquette tools Bulletin of the peoples ‘ friendship University of Russia, Series: Theory of language, Semiotics. Semantics 3, 79-85 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. Sarbasheva, Speech etiquette as a set of norms and stereotypes of communication Scientific almanac 11-1 (61), 202-204 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kh.M. Kurdanova, Z.M. Sarbasheva, R.B. Kairova, Influence of speech etiquette on the formation of personality Human capital 6 (126), 157-164 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Sokolova, Russian Proverbs and sayings about language and speech etiquette Innovative science 2, 6 (6), 162-166 [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Vasilieva, V.A. Smirnova, Yu.I. Ripatti, English etiquette Science, technology and education 6, 107-108 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ashurova, N. Salomov, 2015 The national specificity of speech etiquette Science. Education. Personality 3, 22-25 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Shutova, S.S. Khromov, T.V. Nesterova, Expressives as a result of pragmatic transposition of vocatives, rogatives and etiquette speech acts AD ALTA: Journal of Interdisciplinary Research 10, 1, 201-209 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Hirnyak, Business etiquette in the personnel management [Google Scholar]
- Scientific Messenger of Lviv National University of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnologies named after S.Z. Gzhytskyj 15, 2 (56), 61-66 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K.Yu. Dyakova, Compliment as an element of speech etiquette in the aspect of intercultural communication, Bulletin of the peoples ‘ friendship University of Russia. Series: Russian and foreign languages and methods of their teaching 1, 41-46 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Vorobyova, Tras-kulturnye etiquette norms of modern communication, Сollected papers: The First International Conference on European Conference on Language, Literature and Linguistics. Proceedings of the Conference 266-271 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Levkovich, Forms and methods of work on formation speech etiquette at the Russian language lessons, Сollected papers: The Youth of the 21st Century: Education, Science, Innovations. Proceedings of the International Conference for Students, Postgraduates and Young Scientists Vitebsk. VSU named after P.M. Masherov 299-300 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Formanovskaya, I.communication theory and speech etiquette, Russian language abroad 1 (218), 49-55 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Ponomarenko, Combinatorial analysis of english language speech etiquette units, European Researcher 12-2 (37), 2191-2196 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Bolotova, International business ethics, Youth and science 1, 237 – 240 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.