E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Environmental Social Science|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- K. Rost, L. Stahel, B.S. Frey, Digital Social Norm Enforcement: Online Firestorms in Social Media (2016) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0155923 [Google Scholar]
- A. Ryan Rico, The University of Texas at Austin Fans of Columbine shooters Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold DOI: https://doi.org/10.3983/twc.2015.0671 [Google Scholar]
- E. Ferrara, Z. Yang, Measuring Emotional Contagion in Social Media (2015) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0142390 [Google Scholar]
- K. Samson, Trust as a mechanism of system justification (2018) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0205566 [Google Scholar]
- D. Antonakaki, D. Spiliotopoulos, C.V. Samaras, Social media analysis during political turbulence (2017) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0186836 [Google Scholar]
- K. Okamura, S. Yamada, Adaptive trust calibration for human-AI col-laboration (2020) https://doi.org/10.1371/ journal.pone. 0229132 [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Ward, L. Mamerow, S.B. Meyer, Interpersonal Trust across Six Asia-Pacific Countries: Testing and Extending the ‘High Trust Society’ and ‘Low Trust Society’ Theory (2014) https://doi.org/10.1371/ journal. pone.0095555 [Google Scholar]
- T. Haesevoets, C. Reinders Folmer, A.Van Hiel, Is Trust for Sale? The Effe-ctiveness of Financial Compensation for Repairing Competence- versus Integrity-Based Trust Violations (2015) https://doi.org/ 10. 1371/journal.pone.0145952 [Google Scholar]
- J. Gereke, M. Schaub, D. Baldassarri, Ethnic diversity, poverty and social trust in Germany: Evidence from a behavioral measure of trust (2018) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0199834 [Google Scholar]
- M. van der Linden, M. Hooghe, T. de Vroome, Extending trust to im-migrants: Generalized trust, cross-group friendship and anti-immigrant sentiments in 21 European societies (2017) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone. 0177369 [Google Scholar]
- G. Bente, T. Dratsch, K. Kaspar, PLOS ONE 9(8), e107075 (2014) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0107075 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.M. PytlikZillig, C.D. Kimbrough, E. Shockley, A longitudinal and experimental study of the impact of knowledge on the bases of institutional trust (2017) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0175387 [Google Scholar]
- D. McFarland, A. Goldberg, K. Lewis, American Sociologist 47(1), 12–35 (2015) https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Sociology-in-the-Era-of-Big-Data%3A-The-Ascent-of-McFarland-Lewis/dd1d3d4ce2df49c52649d3 b2781446d511892e14 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kazuo Okamura, Seiji Yamada, PLOS ONE 15(2), e0229132 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0229132 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Sabatini, F. Sarracino, Online Social Networks and Trust Social Indicators Research 4, 1–32 (2018) http://www.socialcapitalgateway.org [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Hamm, C. Smidt, R.C. Mayer, Understanding the psycholo-gical nature and mechanisms of political trust (2019) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0215835 [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Silva, L.K. Barbieri, A.K. Thomer, Observing vegetation phenology through social media (2018) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0197325 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.