E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Social Science|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- E.E. Tunik, The best tests for creativity. Diagnostics of creative thinking (St. Petersburg: Peter, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Nikolaeva, Correlation of indicators of general and non-verbal intelligence and creativity with grades in subjects in fourth-grade students, Bulletin of Practical Psychology of Education 3 (40), 106 – 109 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Nikolaeva, Psychophysiology and assessment: does getting into the physical class lead to happiness?, Public Education 10, 199 – 204 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Nikolaeva, Cognitive approaches to the description of intelligence, Cognitive psychology: methodology and practice 131-143 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Savelyev, Society expels the smart, Harvard Business Review Russia 5, 11 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Savelyev, Variability and genius (Moscow: Vedi, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Rice F. Psychology of adolescence and adolescence (St. Petersburg: Peter, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Adler, How to read books. Guide to reading great works (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Raven, Guide to progressive Raven matrices and vocabulary scales. Section 1. General part of the manual (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chiksentmihayli, Evolution of personality (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Savelyev, Cerebral sorting (Moscow: Vedi, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Mandel, Intellectual game: a sociocultural phenomenon in motion (to questions of history and the definition of essence), Modern problems of science and education. 2, 62-68 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Fedorova, Play with us, play like us, play better than us (from the experience of the club of intellectual games for students): methodological manual (Novosibirsk: NGPU, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Fedorova, Content and communicative field of intellectual game, Communicative education in the 21st century: problems and prospects, 338-344 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Fedorova, Intellectual game as a training and educational technology, Education as a unity of training and education, 89-93 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Soldatkin, Anatoly Wasserman: modern exams are a big disaster, Newspaper “Moscow Center” (2015) URL: http://caoinform.ru/anatoliy-vasserman-sovremennyie-ekzamenyi-bolshaya-katastrofa/ (access date: 04.03.2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.