E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Social Determinants and Health Behaviors|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- A.I. Erzin, Psychologist 3, 326–337 (2013) doi: 10.7256/2306-0425.2013.3.640 [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Ilyin, Psychology of aggressive behavior (Piter, St. Petersburg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Isaeva, Individual-typological features of sociability and aggressiveness of cadets of a military university (RUDN, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Kalinina, N.S. Urivskaya, Actual Prob. of Mod. Ped. 1, 8–11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z.G. Kasimova, Concept 10, 111–115 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kirienko, Individual and personal characteristics of the aggressiveness of adolescents of various types of personality orientation (RUDN, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Knyshev, Collection of scientific articles dedicated to the 70th anniversary of A. I. Krupnov, 269–277 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Kovalev, Age-sex characteristics of the reflection in the consciousness of the structure of one’s own aggressiveness and aggressive behavior (Abevega, St. Petersburg, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Kryuchkova, Specificity of the correlation of aggressiveness with the properties of temperament in boys and girls (RUDN, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Luchinkina, I.S. Luchinkina, Russian psychological journal 1(16), 128–143 (2019) doi: 10.21702/rpj.2019.1.6 [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Luchinkina, Pedagogy and Psychology of Education 4(2), 68–76 (2018) doi: 10.18413/2313-8971-2018-4-2-0-7 [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Luchinkina, Humanitarian sciences 4(44), 153–158 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Nechepurenko, Gender differences in the manifestations of students’ aggressiveness (RUDN, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Semenyuk, Psychological features of aggressive behavior in adolescents and conditions for its correction (Flinta, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Stepanyan, L.S. Stepanyan, V.G. Grigoryan, Ananyev readings 1, 616–618 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Zharnovetskaya, Age-sex characteristics of perception of aggressiveness (Print house RPGU named after A.I. Herzen, St. Petersburg, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Zhuikova, Univ. Schol. Notes 12(118), 257–261 (2014) doi: 10.5930/issn.1994-4683.2014.12.118.p257-261 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.