E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Social Determinants and Health Behaviors|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- F. Barth, Ethnic Groups and Social oundaries: The Social Organization of Cultural Differences (Novoe izdatel’stvo, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Belinskaya, T.G. Stefanenko, Ethnic socialization of a teenager (MPSI, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Berry, Cross-Cultural Psychology: Research and Applications (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.V. Cherny, Psychology of modeling multicultural education (Sonat, Simferopol, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Gukalenko, Pedagogy: scientific and theoretical journal 2, 3–12 (2007) doi: 10.12737/23973 [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gulyanovskaya, Medicine and education in Siberia: Public education. Pedagogy 1, 1–8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Kagan, Essays on philosophy and culture 5, 75–82 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Lebedeva, A.N. Tatarko, Ethnic and cross-cultural psychology methods (Higher School of Economics Publishing House, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Luchinkina, I.S. Luchinkina, Intercultural interaction in a multicultural society (IP Hoteeva L.V., Simferopol, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Luchinkina, Scientific notes of the Crimean Engineering Pedagogical University 1, 132–137 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Luchinkina, Scientific notes of the Crimean Engineering Pedagogical University 2, 105–110 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Palatkina, Ethnopedagogy (Astrakhan University, Astrakhan, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Pochebut, Cross-cultural and ethnic psychology (Piter, St. Petersburg, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Ryzhova, Civic, Ethnic and Regional Identity: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow. Rossijskaya politicheskaya enciklopediya (Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Sadokhin, Introduction to the Theory of Intercultural Communication (KIORUS, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.