E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Social Determinants and Health Behaviors|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- O.N. Allin, Personnel for an effective business. Selection and motivation of staff (M., Genesis, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Upter, Beyond personality traits. Reversible Theory of Motivation (M., Media, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Varenov, Personnel motivation. game or work (M., Speech, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Varenov, Personnel motivation: game or work. What do we do during working hours at the workplace? (M., Speech, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Vetluzhskih, Motivation and remuneration. Tools. Techniques. Practice (M., Alpina Publisher, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Dashkova, Innovative approaches to managing staff motivation (М., LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bataev, A.A. Gorovoy, A.B. Mottaeva, Proceedings of the 32nd International Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA 2018 - Vision 2020 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- The art of recruitment. How to evaluate a person correctly in an hour (M., Harvest, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Odegov, Staff motivation. Tutorial. Practical tasks (practicum) (M., Alfa-press, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sizov, Pocket Guide of the Great Leader, or 55 ideas for staff motivation (Moscow, High School, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Reinhard Sprenger, Myths of motivation (Moscow, Science, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.