E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- M. Iacopetta, Phases of economic development and the transitional dynamics of an innovation–education growth model, European Economic Review, ISSN 0014-2921, 54(2), 317-330 (2010) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.euroecorev.2009.06.011 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mihaela, E. Ţiţan, Education and Innovation in the Context of Economies Globalization, Procedia Economics and Finance, ISSN 2212-5671, 15, 1042-1046 (2014) https://doi.org/10.1016/S2212-5671(14)00667-4 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Moon, B. J. Mariadoss, J. L. Johnson, Collaboration with higher education institutions for successful firm innovation, Journal of Business Research, ISSN 0148-2963, 99, 534-541 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2017.09.033 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tisch, J. Metternich, Potentials and Limits of Learning Factories in Research, Innovation Transfer, Education, and Training, Procedia Manufacturing, ISSN 2351-9789, 9, 89-96 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.promfg.2017.04.027 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Ellis, A. Childs, Innovation in teacher education: Collective creativity in the development of a teacher education internship, Teaching and Teacher Education, ISSN 0742-051X, 77, 277-286 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tate.2018.10.020 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Fridrichova, Innovations in Ethical Education: Dilemmas in Theory and Practice, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, ISSN 1877-0428, 174, 3385-3389 (2015) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.01.1008 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Liburd, A.-M. Hjalager, Changing Approaches Towards Open Education, Innovation and Research in Tourism, Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, ISSN 1447-6770, 17(1), 12-20 (2010) https://doi.org/10.1375/jhtm.17.1.12 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Lašáková, Ľ. Bajzíková, I. Dedze, Barriers and drivers of innovation in higher education: Case study-based evidence across ten European universities, International Journal of Educational Development, ISSN 0738-0593, 55, 69-79 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijedudev.2017.06.002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Walder, Pedagogical Innovation in Canadian higher education: Professors’ perspectives on its effects on teaching and learning, Studies in Educational Evaluation, ISSN 0191-491X, 54, 71-82 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.stueduc.2016.11.001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. D. Likeschová, A. Tichá, Multicultural Education, Creativity and Innovation at Universities in the Czech Republic, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, ISSN 1877-0428, 93, 349-355 (2013) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2013.09.202 [Google Scholar]
- M. Keinänen, J. Ursin, K. Nissinen, How to measure students’ innovation competences in higher education: Evaluation of an assessment tool in authentic learning environments, Studies in Educational Evaluation, ISSN 0191-491X, 58, 30-36 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.stueduc.2018.05.007 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Ab Hamid, M. Abdullah, Z. Mustafa, N. B. binti Z. Abidin, H. Ahmad, Conceptual Framework of Innovation Excellence Model for Higher Education Institutions, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, ISSN 1877-0428, 174, 2846-2848 (2015) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.01.977 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. J. Llorent, Curricular Innovations for a Proactive Education. Social Development from an Individual Initiative, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, ISSN 1877-0428, 46, 3619-3623 (2012) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.06.116 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mihaela, Education and Innovation… are they Relevant Processes in the Development of Social Inclusion Policies? Procedia Economics and Finance, ISSN 2212-5671, 23, 547-554 (2015) https://doi.org/10.1016/S2212-5671(15)00556-0 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. S. I. Fayomi, I. P. Okokpujie, G. U. Fayomi, An Innovation Concept towards Bridging the Gaps Between Teaching and Research, Procedia a Manufacturing, ISSN 2351-9789, 35, 775-781 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.promfg.2019.06.022 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Baumann, K. Mantay, A. Swanger, G. Saganski, S. Stepke, Education and Innovation Management: A Contradiction? How to Manage Educational Projects if Innovation is Crucial for Success and Innovation Management is Mostly Unknown, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, ISSN 1877-0428, 226, 243-251 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2016.06.185 [Google Scholar]
- A. Reyes, Connecting higher education and innovation to local development, Futures, ISSN 0016-3287, 103, 73-83 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.futures.2018.04.004 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Moica, T. Socaciu, E. Rădulescu, Model Innovation System for Economical Development using Entrepreneurship Education, Procedia Economics and Finance, ISSN 2212-5671, 3, 521-526 (2012) doi: 10.1016/S2212-5671(12)00190-6 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Meskhi, Y. Bulygin, E. Shchekina, V. Maslensky, IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. 403, 012089 (2019) doi: 10.1088/1755-1315/403/1/012089 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Kondratieva, T. Rogacheva, N. Malina, E. Vyshegorodskaya, Shaping the environmental consciousness of international engineering students in class Russian language, E3S Web of Conferences, 175, 84-96 (2020) doi: 10.1051/e3sconf/202017515011 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.