E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- A. S. Alexandrova, Modern trends in the development of science and technology, 4, 5-6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Tatur, Modern Olympic sports and sports for all, 3, 45-46 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Manzheley, S. N. Cherniakova, Vestnik of Tyumen State University. Pedagogy. Psychology, 9, 78-91 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Gruzin, Scientific discussion: questions of pedagogy and psychology, 48, 28-33 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Demchuk, Scientific discussion: questions of sociology, political science, philosophy, history, 56, 22-29 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Demchuk, Science and innovations in the XXI century: topical issues, discoveries and achievements, 1, 234-237 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. I. Dmitrieva, Modern high technology, 5, 104-108 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Demyanova, O. Mavropulo, I. Usova, E3S Web Conf. XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”, 175 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202017515025 [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Rakoed, Physical education of Siberia, 5, 84-89 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Romanova, Actual problems of the humanities and socio-economic sciences, 4, 78 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Sleptsova, Physical education of Siberia, 2, 73-76 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Tertyshnikova, Advanced experience of social and pedagogical work with children and family, 6, 165-169 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Filimonova, Bulletin of the Siberian Institute of Business and Information Technologies, 4(20), 166-173 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Khromykh, Ancient languages and modernity, 3, 154-159 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Griffith, A Companion to Ancient Education, 26-60 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.