E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- Beckerman-Rodau, The problem with intellectual property rights: subject Andrew matter expansion. Yale J. L. [amp] Tech (2011) https://digitalcommons.law.yale.edu/yjolt/vol13/iss1/2 [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Merges, What kind of Rights are Intellectual Property rights? R. C. Dreyfuss, J. Pila. The Oxford Handbook of Intellectual Property Law. Oxford University Press, 1010 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.-A. Rognstad, Property Aspects of Intellectual Property. Cambridge University Press. 244c. (2018) Concepts of Property in Intellectual Property Law. Cambridge University Press, 316 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Antin. Copyright in Virtual Reality (New Opportunities and Challenges of the Digital Age), 216 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Sviridova, Legal Aspects of Commercialization of Results of Intellectual Activity of Educational State-Funded Organizations. Economics. Taxes. Law. 12(1), 152-163 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Plenum of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation dated 23.04.2019 No. 10 “On the Application of Part Four of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation”. Rossiyskaya Gazeta, 96, 05/06/2019 [Google Scholar]
- S. Hoosen, Survey on Governments’ Open Educational Resources (OER) Policies. UNESCO and Commonwealth of Learning, 27 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. Miao, S. Mishra, R. McGreal, Open Educational Resources: Policy, Costs and Transformation. UNESCO and Commonwealth of Learning, 234 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Lipton, Law and Authors: A Legal Handbook for Writers. University of California Press, 272 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kalyatin, On the Prospects for the Application of the Doctrine of Fair Use in Russia. Law. 11, 40 – 47 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hughes, Fair use and its politics – at home and abroad. Copyright Law in an Age of Limitations and Exceptions. Cambridge University Press, 528 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Vorozhevich, N. V. Kozlova, Cases of Free Use of Objects of Copyright: Essence, General Overview. Civil Law Bulletin, 5, 43-78 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Snow, Who Decides Fair Use - Judge or Jury? Washington Law Review, 94(1), 281 – 282 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Pila, P. Torremans, European Intellectual Property Law/Oxford University Press. 671 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- 2001/29/EC of the European Parliament and the Council of 22 May 2001 on the harmonisation of certain aspects of copyright and related rights in the information society. Official Journal of the European Communities, 22.6.2001 [Google Scholar]
- S. Stalla-Bourdillona, E. Rosatia, K. Turkb, An academic perspective on the copyright reform. Computer Law [amp] Security Review, 33(1), 3-13, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kretschmer, S. Dusollier, P. Bernt Hugenholtz, C. Geiger, The European Commission’s public consultation on the role of publishers in the copyright value chain: A response by the European Copyright Society, European Intellectual Property Review [E.I.P.R.], 36(10), 591-595 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ricolfi, R. Xalabarder, M. van Eechoud, Academics against Press Publishers’ Right, Statement from 169 EU academics (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Stalla-Bourdillon, Rosati A Brief Exegesis of the Proposed Copyright Directive (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Motovilova, Key Provisions of Directive (EU) No 2019/790 on Copyright and Related Rights in the Digital Single Market. Journal of the Intellectual Property Rights Court. 26, 106-120 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, G. Zhao, Open Educational Resources in the People’s Republic of China: Achievements, Challenges and Prospects for Development. UNESCO Institute for Information Technologies in Education, 86 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Davison, A. L. Monotti, L. Wiseman, Australian Intellectual property law. Fourth edition, 1063 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.