E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- L. E. Schmidt, Restless Souls: The Making of American Spirituality, University of California Press (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Kolmakova, Determination of the level of formation of an active civic position of a modern student, Philological sciences. Questions of theory and practice, 10-3(64), 182-186 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. K. Fortova, A. M. Yudina, N. I. Evsyukova, On the development of spirituality in the modern realities of Russian society, in Samara Scientific Bulletin, 9, 1(30), 289-293 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kurtz, Multisecularism. A New Agenda, New Jersey, Transaction Publishers (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. L. Selivanova, Theory and practice of education: development and implementation of priority ideas, in New in psychological and pedagogical research, 3(23), 152-163 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Kolmakova, D. Yu. Shalkov, Features of Russian communicative behavior at the beginning of the XXI century, in Bulletin of the Pyatigorsk State University, 4, 61-64 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Kolmakova, D. Yu. Shalkov, Linguistic aspects of bullying and mobbing in modern communication, in Higher education teacher in the XXI century: proceedings of the 16th International Scientific and Practical Conference, Rostov-on-Don, RSTU, 16, 122-130 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Krongauz, Russian language on the verge of a nervous breakdown (Moscow, AST, CORPUS, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. S. Kosyakova, The role of dialogue learning in the process of realizing competencies in the framework of teaching the discipline «Business communication» at the university, in Education and pedagogy: topical issues: monograph (Cheboksary, Publishing House «Sreda», 2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Likhachev, Letter twelfth. A person must be intelligent, in Small collected works, 439-442 (St. Petersburg, Azbuka, Azbuka-Atticus, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Sukhomlinsky, Letters to my son (2018) available at: https://azbyka.ru/deti/pis-ma-k-sy-nu-suhomlinskij-v-a (Last accessed 07.24.2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Kolmakova, M. S. Zvezdin, Features of the urbanonims of the Northern residential area and the Myasnikovan microdistrict of the Voroshilovsky district of Rostov-on-Don, in Young researcher of the Don, 4(19), 135-140 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Korotych, V. V. Kolmakova, The position of the Russian language in the Baltic States, in Problems and prospects of development of Russia: Youth look into the future: collection of articles. scientific. Art. All-Russian scientific conference, In 4 volumes, 237-240 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. E. Baryshnikova, L. A. Pudeyan, The main directions and conditions for increasing the effectiveness of the system of military-patriotic education, in Victory May 1945: collection of articles. Art., Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, DSTU, Trade Union of Public Education and Science Workers of the Russian Federation, Primary Trade Union Organization of DSTU Workers, Primary Trade Union Organization of Students of DSTU, 22-24 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Kolmakova, D. Yu. Shalkov, Literary flash mob as an interactive form of philological education, in Higher education teacher in the XXI century: proceedings of the 17th International Scientific and Practical Conference, Rostov-on-Don, RGUPS, 17, 231-237 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Bylkova, E. P. Chubova, Features of the professional training of document managers and archivists at the present stage: the experience of a technical university, in Information technologies and systems in the field of document management and archival science: materials of the VIII International Scientific and Practical Conference, 102-107 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.