E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- Decree of the Russian Federation Government 2017/ 12/26No 1642 (ed. 2020/08/11) “On approval of the Russian Federation the state program “Development of education” [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Shcherbina, P.P. Pivnenko, Pedagogical science and education in Russia and abroad: regional, global and informational aspects 1, 37-42 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Federal law” On education in the Russian Federation “ 2012/12/29No 273-FZ, adopted by the State Duma on December 21, 2012 and approved by the Federation Council on December 26, 2012, (edited on June 31, 2020) and (with changes and additions entered into force on September 1, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Federal State Educational Standard of higher education-bachelor’s degree in the field of training 44. 03.01“Pedagogical education” (Registered in the Ministry of justice of the Russian Federation 2018/03/15No 50362), approved by the order of the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation on February 22, 2018 No 121 [Google Scholar]
- Labor Code of the Russian Federation 2001/12/30No 197-FL, adopted by the State Duma on December 21, 2001 and approved by the Federation Council on December 26, 2001 (with changes and additions entered into force on August 13, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Shatokhina, XV regional scientific and practical conference. Implementation of the fses of primary general education in modern conditions: innovative practices, problems, prospects (Akadem Lit Publishing House, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the RF Government 2019/ 08/14No 1797-R (edition 2020/06/20) “On approval of Strategy of service exports development by 2025” (with the “Plan of measures on realization of Strategy of development of service exports by 2025») [Google Scholar]
- T.K. Guseva, N.K. Mayatskaya, Proceedings of the Southern Federal University. Pedagogical science 8, 32-38 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Russian Ministry of Education 2019/05/16No P-60 “On approval of the departmental target program “Scientific-and-methodic, methodical and staffing support of teaching Russian language and the languages of the peoples of the Russian Federation” (together with the “Passport of the Departmental Target Program “Scientific and methodic, methodic and staffing support of teaching Russian language and the languages of the peoples of the Russian Federation») [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Dyachkova, D.S. Zueva, K.S. Fursov, Cross-border education: current realities and prospects. Scientific works, 92-106 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Belovitskaya, Pedagogical journal 5A(6), 268-275 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Sirotkin, R.M. Chumicheva, The world of academia: Culture, Education 9, 81-89 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.D. Fedotova, A.B. Ertel, Collection of scientific papers of the scientific and practical conference with international participation “socio-cultural problems of education development in the conditions of project management (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Semenov, S.A. Timofeev, O.D. Fedotova, World of science. Pedagogy and psychology 1(8), (2020) https://mir-nauki.com/PDF/62PDMN120.pdf [Google Scholar]
- O. Fedotova, E. Platonova, E. Tregubenko, G. Avanesyan, SHS Web of Conferences The conference proceedings, 02004 (State Technical University, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Petri, V.B. Tripolsky, Law and Education 1, 59 – 67 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Negroponte, Being Digital (Knopf, New York, 1995) https://b-ok.org/book/1188274/ca2aa4, last accessed 2020/09/05 [Google Scholar]
- Y.-F. Xu, L.-S. Shi, 2020 IEEE 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Educational Informatization (CSEI), Computer Science and Educational Informatization (CSEI) (2020) DOI 10.1109/CSEI50228.2020.9142491 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.