E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- Yu.V. Agranat, L.V. Ivanova, Pedagogy. Questions of theory and practice 3, 68-72 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Chalykh, Izv. Penz. gos. pedagog. univ. im. V.G. Belinskogo 16, 236-239 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Cheremiskina, V.A. Raschupkina, Azimuth of Scientific Research: pedagogy and psychology 1(26), 362-365 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Kashirskaya, A. Sagalaeva, Professional representations 8, 93-100 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Parfenova, T.V. Mikhailova, Social phenomena 3, 99-104 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Prokhoda, Social phenomena 3, 105-111 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Puchkova, Scientific notes of the V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University Sociology. Pedagogy. Psychology 1(67), 157-165 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Rogov, I.G. Antipova, S.V. Zholudeva, et al, Modern paradigm of professional representation research (Publishing house of the Fund of Science and Education, Rostov-on-Don, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z.I. Ryabikina, Socio-perceptual standard of personality of a University teacher (Moscow, 1983). [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Semenov, E.V. Nikolaev, G.E. Semenova, Modern problems of science and education 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Sheveleva, Professional presentations 11, 192-202 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Sheveleva, Proceedings of the Rostov State University of railway transport 1(26), 202-204 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Sheveleva, Professional representations 8, 34-45 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Sheveleva, Current trends in the development of labor psychology and organizational psychology (Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Shlykova, Perception of the teacher by students (Ivanovo, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Zimina, Modern scientific research and innovation 9 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.