E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- K.A. Abulkhanova-Slavskaya, Psychology and consciousness of personality (problems of methodology, theory and research of a real personality) (Moscow Psychological and Social Institute, Publishing House NPO “MODEK”, Voronezh, 1999). [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Belyakova, Public administration, Electronic bulletin 29 https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/sotsiokulturnyy-podhod-etapy-formirovaniya-i-ossotsiokulturnyy-podhod-etapy-formirovaniya-i-osnovnye-imperativy [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Verbitsky, O.G. Larionova, Personal and competence-based approaches in education. Integration problems: monograph (M, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Galman, Volunteering as a means of raising a child in Russia in the xx century: dissertation…candidate of pedagogical sciences (Novgorod State University named after Yaroslav the Wise, Veliky Novgorog, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Krupnov, Psychological problems of a holistic analysis of personality and its basic properties. Psychological and pedagogical problems of personality formation in the student’s educational activity (RUDN, M., 1988) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Lapin, Russian Civilization: Ethnocultural and Spiritual Aspects: Ents. dictionary (Respublika, M., 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Makarenko, Education of the citizen (Education, M., 1988) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Mudrik, Social pedagogy: textbook (Add. Ed. Center “Academy”, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Pavlenok, Social work methodology (“Dashkov and K”, M., 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Parshina, Moral formation of an older teenager in volunteer activity: diss. Cand. ped Sciences (Voronezh, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Pevnaya, Volunteering as a social phenomenon: management approach: dissertation…Doctor of Social Sciences (Ural Federal University named after the first president of Russia B.N. Yeltsin, Yekaterinburg, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Svyatseva, S.B. Shukhardina, Pedagogical education in Russia 3, 88-93 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Alekseev, et al, Modern encyclopedia of social work (Publishing house of RSSU, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Ushakov, Explanatory dictionary of the Russian language (State. in-t “Sov. encycl.” OGIZ, M., 1935-1940) [Google Scholar]
- Federal state educational standard of preschool education (Perspective, M., 2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Shapovalova, Teacher of the XXI century 1 (2012) https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/osnovnye-podhody-k-rassmotreniyu-ponyatiya-initsiativnost-v-istoricheskom-aspekte [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Shatskiy, Pedagogical essays (Pedagogika, M., 1964) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.