E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- L.M. Troesch, K. Keller, A. Grob, European Psychologist 21(3), 167–179 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Hay, A. Payne, A. Chadwick, Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry 45(1), 84–108 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Laws, G. Bates, M. Feuerstein, E. Mason-Apps, C. White, Child Language: Teaching and Therapy 28(1), 73–86 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Barannikov, Content of General education. Competence approach (Higher school of Economics, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Dunilova, Management of the elementary school 5, 15-22 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- How to design universal educational actions in primary school: from action to thought: a guide for teachers (Enlightenment, M., 2008) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Lebedinskaya, Defectology 3, 15-27 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Lebedinsky, Violations of mental development of children (Academy, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Nikishina, Practical psychology in working with children with ZPR: a guide for psychologists and teachers (Humanitar. Izd. center VLADOS, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Graham, K.R. Harris, Research [amp] Practice, 28–37 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Kobrina, Innovation and tradition, science and education all-Russian scientific-practical conference (Syktyvkar, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Gifford-Smith, C.A. Brownell, Journal of School Psychology 41(4), 235–284 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Lazareva, Elementary school 6, 76-78 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Osipova et al,, Primary school management 10, 44-47 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.Y. Chadaeva, Management of elementary school 6, 32-36 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Murphy, D. Faulkner, European Journal of Psychology of Education 15(4), 389–404 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Sokolova, Psychology of children with delayed psychological development: textbook (Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- W.V. Olenkova, Children with mental retardation (N. Novgorod, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- Special psychology: textbook. the allowance (Vysh. SHK, Minsk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Redmond, Language, Speech, and Hearing Services in Schools 42(4), 520–535 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Triger, Psychological features of socialization of children with mental retardation (Piter, Saint Petersburg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. Menting, P.A.C. Van Lier, H.M. Koot, Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry 52(1), 72–79 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Van der Wilt, C. Van der Veen, C. Van Kruistum, B. Van Oers, Educational Psychology 31(3), 699-724 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Van der Wilt, C. Van Kruistum, C. Van der Veen, B. Van Oers, European Early Childhood Education Research Journal 24(6), 807–817 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.