E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- The Attitude of Russians to the judicial system (results of the all-Russian survey), http://xn—-7sbfhedbrfkjgf7af6bcairj9fsg.xn–p1ai/otnoshenie-rossiyan-k-sudebnoj-sisteme-itogi-vserossijskogo-oprosa/?ckattempt=2, last accessed 2020/09/03 [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Andreeva, Formation of professional self-consciousness of a lawyer: Dissertation (2001) [Google Scholar]
- F.H. Koichueva, Psychological support of personal and professional development of students of the faculty of law: Dissertation (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Mayorov, S.V. Polyakova, R.A. Bazarov, Introduction to jurisprudence (Cicero, Chelyabinsk, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Dospulov, S.V. Tsitsarev, Jurisprudence 9, 57-61 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Stolyarenko, Applied legal psychology (UNITY, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Ratinov, Forensic psychology for investigators (Moscow, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Smirnov, A.A. Postnova, Vestnik YarSU. Series of Humanitarian Sciences 3(21), 109-114 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Dunaeva, S.V. Polyakova, Symbols of science 6-2, 250-254 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Svistunov, I.S. Shchepansky, Legal education and science 4, 9-11 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Shikhantsov, Legal psychology (Zertsalo, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Rossinsky, Legal culture and education 2(13), 199-206 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- LNCS Homepage, http://www.springer.com/lncs [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.