E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- O.V. Shmurygina, Professional education and labor market 2, 51-52 (2020) 10.24411/2307-4264-2020-10210 [Google Scholar]
- “Gazette of the СPD RSFSR and SS RSFSR”, 1991, N 52, art. 1865 [Google Scholar]
- “Rossiyskaya Gazeta”, December 25, N 237 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- “Parliamentary newspaper” from January 5, N 2-5 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- “Rossiyskaya Gazeta”, December 31, N 303 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Shirobokov, Alma mater (Bulletin of higher education) 4, 26-35 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Bulletin of the Ministry of education of the Russian Federation 9 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Collection of legislation of the Russian Federation of December 31, N 53 (part I) article 7598 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Blinov, I.S. Sergeev, E.Yu. Esenina, Professional education and the labor market 2, 6-33 (2020) DOI: 10.24411/2307-4264-2020-10201 [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Prokhorova, O.I. Vaganova, Domestic and foreign pedagogics 1.5(62), 90-103 (2019) DOI: 10.24411/2224-0772-2019-10033 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.