E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- B.T. Likhachev, Pedagogics: Course of lectures/Guide for pedagogical students (M., “Yuright”, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- B.T. Likhachev, Theory of Aesthetic Education of Schoolchildren (M., Prosveshchenie, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Krivoshenko, Pedagogics: Textbook (M, Prospect, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Shatskaya, General issues of aesthetic education at school (M., Soviet pedagogics, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Belyaeva, Aesthetics: Dictionary (M., Politizdat, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Nemov, Psychology: Guide for pedagogical students in 3 vol. V.3: Psychodiagnosis. Introduction to scientific psychological research with elements of mathematical statistics (M., VLADOS Center, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Nemov, Psychology: Guide for pedagogical students in 3 vol. V.1: General Basics of Psychology (M., VLADOS Center, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Balin, V.K. Gayda, V.K. Herbachevsky, Workshop on general, experimental and applied psychology (St. Petersburg, Peter, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Gorlov, Herald of the Moscow State University. The “Pedagogic” series 3, 157 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Gorlov, Public sciences. All-Russian magazine 6(2), 70 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Novikov, D.A. Novikov, Methodology of scientific research (M., Librok) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Novikov, Statistical methods in pedagogical studies (typical cases) (M., MZ-Press, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kolesnikova, Basics of the technological culture of the teacher: Scientific and Methodical manual for the system of raising the qualifier. Education (St. Petersburg: “DROFA- SANKT-PETERBURG”, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kolesnikova, Educational Praxiology: Guide for pedagogical students (M., Academy Publishing Center, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Silchenkova, Siberian Teachers’ Journal 1, 296 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Silchenkova, “Alma mater” (Higher School Herald) 5, 38 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.