E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- O.Yu. Baranova, E.Yu. Ivanova, Sat: Geography and ecology: problems of science, practice and education. Materials of the international scientific-practical conference (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Bobrenkova, System development of volunteering in Russia: from theory to practice: textbook.-method. Allowance (M., Sotis, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Elk Island Island National Park: problems and prospects, https://dervishv.livejournal.com/470643.html [Google Scholar]
- O.Yu. Baranova, E.Yu. Ivanova, Collection of materials of the international scientific and methodological conference (Moscow, Ministry of Education of Moscow region. GOU VPO Moscow State Regional University, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- The page of the Ecocvest “Clean Guslitsa”, Guslitsa creative estate (formerly Mitrokhinskaya factory) https://vk.com/clean_guslitsa [Google Scholar]
- A. Mottaeva, A. Ivashchenko, A. Ryattel, E3S Web of Conferences 164, 10038 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202016410038 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- “Clean Games”, https://cleangames.ru/about [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Evdokimov, Sat.: Dobrodeev readings - 2018. II International scientific and practical conference (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Krylova, O.V. Barentseva, Collection of scientific papers of the 2nd international scientific-practical conference “Good reading” of the Geographical and Environmental Faculty (Moscow, Moscow State Pedagogical University, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Evdokimov, E.V. Evdokimova, Sat. Geography and region. Materials of the international scientific-practical conference (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.