E3S Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2020The 1st JESSD Symposium: International Symposium of Earth, Energy, Environmental Science and Sustainable Development 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Cities and Communities|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- Long, N. T., & Nguyen, T. L, Sustainable development of rural tourism in an Giang Province, Vietnam. Sustainability. 10 4, 953 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tuan, V. K., & Rajagopal, P., Analyzing factors affecting tourism sustainable development towards Vietnam in the new era. European Journal of Business and Innovation Research. 7 1, 30-42 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen, T. Q. T., Young, T., & Johnson P, Tourismscapes for sustainable development: A case study in Da Nang, Vietnam. In CAUTHE 2019: Sustainability of Tourism, Hospitality & Events in a Disruptive Digital Age: Proceedings of the 29th Annual Conference. Central Queensland University, Australia. 323, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Tien, N. H., Hiep, P. M., Dai, N. Q., Duc, N. M., & Hong, T. T. K, Green entrepreneurship understanding in Vietnam. International Journal of Entrepreneurship. 24 2, 1-14 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Danh, N. T., & Hoi, H. T, Effects of plastic waste to sea environment in Vietnam. In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. IOP Publishing, 351 1, 012023 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Doan, N. T. K, Sustainable tourism development in Vietnam. Linking Green Productivity to Ecotourism: Experiences in the Asia-Pacific Region. Tokyo: Asian Productivity Organization Publication. 249–263(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Hugé J., Le Trinh, H., Hai, P. H., Kuilman, J., & Hens, L. Sustainability indicators for clean development mechanism projects in Vietnam. Environment, Development and Sustainability, 12 4, 561-571 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Le, Y., & Hollenhorst S, Perceptions of Vietnamese tour companies toward adopting sustainable tourism practices. Anatolia. 16 1, 79-99 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Parnwell M, Tourism and natural heritage management in Vietnam and Thailand. Heritage tourism in Southeast Asia. 236-263 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, S. Y., & Thong, M. P. H, Green Economy and Development Path of Vietnam. Social Science Review. 1-8 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.