E3S Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2020The 1st JESSD Symposium: International Symposium of Earth, Energy, Environmental Science and Sustainable Development 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Sustainable Cities and Communities|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- Barham, Elizabeth. Towards a theory of values-based labeling. Agriculture and Human Values. 19, 349–360 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fairweather, John, R., Maslin, Crystal & Simmons, David, G. Environmental Values and Response to Ecolabels Among International Visitors to New Zealand, Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 13:1, 82-98 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Government Regulation of The Republic of Indonesia No. 43 of 2014 concerning Regulation for Implementing Law No. 6 of 2014 concerning Village [Google Scholar]
- Han, Haesup, Eom, Taeyeon, Al-Ansi, Amr, Ryu, Hyungseo, Bobby & Kim, Wansoo. Community-based tourism as a sustainable direction in destination development: an empirical examination of visitor behaviors. Sustainability, 11(10), 28-64 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kim, Marin., Xie, Yi, & Cirella, Giuseppe, T. Sustainable transformative economy: community-based ecotourism. Sustainability, 11(18), 49-77 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kurniawati, Elya, Sumarmi, Sumarmi. and Aliman, Muhammad. Participation of Green Environmental Group and Ulur-ulur Local Wisdom on Buret Lake Ecotourism Management in Karst Area of Tulungagung, Indonesia. Geo Journal of Tourism and Geosites, 30, 889-895 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Laporan Kinerja Bidang Pertanian, Pangan dan Kesehatan 2018. Pusat Perumusan Standar. Deputi Bidang Penelitian dan Kerjasama Standardisasi. Badan Standardisasi Nasional [Google Scholar]
- Law of The Republic of Indonesia No. 32 of 2009 concerning Management and Protection of The Environment [Google Scholar]
- Law of The Republic of Indonesia No. 6 of 2014 concerning Village [Google Scholar]
- Medina, Laurie, Kroshus. Ecotourism and Certification: Confronting the Principles and Pragmatics of Socially Responsible Tourism, Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 13:3, 281-295 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Minister of Environment Regulation No. 02/2014 concerning Ecolabeling Scheme [Google Scholar]
- Phelan, Anna (Anya), Ruhanen, Lisa, & Mair, Judith. Ecosystem services approach for community-based ecotourism: towards an equitable and sustainable blue economy. Journal of Sustainable Torism, 1-21 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Rex Emma, Baumann Henrikke. Beyond ecolabels: what green marketing can learn from conventional marketing. Journal of Cleaner Production. 15, 567-576 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Standar Nasional Indonesia (SNI) 8664:2018 Madu [Google Scholar]
- Sonderskov, Kim Mannemar, Daubjerg, Carsten. Ecolabelling, the state and consumer confidence. Political Studies Association Annual Conference (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Tagoranao Mariam Saidona and Gamon Alizanan Dumangcaq. Relevance of Philippine policies for muslim-friendly ecotourism management in adapting the climate change challenges. In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (Vol. 348, No. 1, p. 012012). IOP Publishing (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Walter Pierre, Regmi Kapil Dev, and Khanal Pushpa Raj. Host learning in community-based ecotourism in Nepal: The case of Sirubari and Ghalegaun homestays. Tourism management perspectives, 26, 49-58 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.