E3S Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2020The 1st JESSD Symposium: International Symposium of Earth, Energy, Environmental Science and Sustainable Development 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- De Giorgi, M. G., Ficarella, A., & Tarantino M, Assessment of the benefits of numerical weather predictions in wind power forecasting based on statistical methods. Energy. 36 7 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Holttinen, H., Meibom, P., Orths, A., Lange, B., O’Malley M., Tande, J. O., ... & Smith, J. C, Impacts of large amounts of wind power on design and operation of power systems, results of IEA collaboration. Wind Energy. 14 2 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tsikalakis, A. G., Katsigiannis, Y. A., Georgilakis, P. S., & Hatziargyriou, N. D, Determining and exploiting the distribution function of wind power forecasting error for the economic operation of autonomous power systems. In 2006 IEEE Power Engineering Society General Meeting. IEEE. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Margaris, I. D., Papathanassiou, S. A., Hatziargyriou, N. D., Hansen, A. D., & Sorensen P, Frequency control in autonomous power systems with high wind power penetration. IEEE Transactions on sustainable energy. 3 2 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sant, T., Buhagiar, D., & Farrugia, R. N, Exploiting the thermal potential of deep seawater for compensating losses in offshore hydraulic wind power transmission pipelines. IET Renewable Power Generation. 10 10 2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen, K. Q, Wind energy in Vietnam: Resource assessment, development status and future implications. Energy Policy. 35 2 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Hoi, H. T., & Danh, N. T, Greening Houses in the Age of Climate Change. In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. IOP Publishing, 505 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Luu, C., Von Meding, J., & Kanjanabootra S, Balancing costs and benefits in Vietnam’s hydropower industry: A strategic proposal. International Journal of Disaster Resilience in the Built Environment. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Vo, H. T., Le, V. T., & Cao, T. T. H, Offshore wind power in Vietnam: Lessons learnt from Phu Quy and Bac Lieu wind farms. In Vietnam Symposium on Advances in Offshore Engineering. Springer, Singapore. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Curto, D., Van Doan, B., Franzitta, V., Montana, F., Nguyen, N. Q., & Sanseverino, E. R, Wave and Wind Energy Systems Integration in Vietnam: Analysis of Energy Potential and Economic Feasibility. In 2020 IEEE International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering and 2020 IEEE Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Europe (EEEIC/I&CPS Europe) IEEE. (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.